- (Candidate only CST & EST Time Zone Only)
Role: Production / Application Support Engineer (QA environment)**
Location: Remote (CST or EST time only)
Duration: 12 months contract (Extendible)
Our financial client is seeking a QA Support Engineer to join their growing organization. The position requires a candidate with at least 3+ years' experience supporting a QA environment (production or test) and automating system up/down with the ability to quickly triage outages and test Prod bug fixes for Web/API platforms.
- Ability to support QA lower-level environments, use tools such as AppDynamics or equivalent, Thruk, AWS log services, Splunk and other support tools to automate system up/down times - also to test production bug fixes.
- Strong environment support skill set and ability to test bug fixes in an automated capacity using existing frameworks.
- Ability to design and implement testing methods for both end to end, and individual service layers of the application stack.
- Must have hands on programming and scripting experience using AppDynamics, Splunk, AWS (or equivalent technologies) and provide support in testing production bug fixes as required.
- Provide performance benchmark of lower-level environments and systems up/down times using existing tools.
- Experience working closely with development, support, and QA teams in a fast-paced technical environment.
- 3+ years of hands-on QA/Production environment support and QA bug fix testing.
- Experience with JAVA/Python, Cucumber, Appium/Perfecto, Postman, AppDynamics, Splunk, AWS or equivalent tools.
- Experience in utilizing commercial and open-source support tools for system monitoring of lower-level environments.
- Very familiar with the Agile and system development life cycle.
- Passion to keep up with the latest trends in Web/API automation and appropriate technologies available.
- Knowledge of or experience working in financial services and/or other regulated environments is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to multi-task while managing time and priorities effectively and meeting critical deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a highly visible, fast paced, changing environment.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience (Java/Python).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Production Support: 3 years (Required)
- AppDynamics: 3 years (Required)
- Splunk: 3 years (Required)
- bug fix testing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
US citizens or GC Holders Sr. QA Automation Tester Location : 100 % REMOTE Duration : 6 months plus extensions ( contract to hire )A QA Analyst analyzes requirements, designs and executes test cases, identifies bugs in the application before the code moves to production.We are lo