This position will be BA focused on the front end by evaluating a project, figuring out requirements, designing solutions, then moving it through the QA process. Ideal candidates will have manual QA experience using API testing, know complex SQL queries, and the ability to create your own test cases and scripts. Attention to detail and good communication skills are key, and previous healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience in a must to qualify. Fulltime role and fully remote, paying $85-95k depending on experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in manual QA testing
- BA experience
- API testing
- Writing test cases and scripts form scratch
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience working in healthcare or pharmaceutical industry a must!
- ability to read/understand test scripts
- experience in Agile methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with customers to understand project needs
- Architect, execute, and monitor testing processes
- Ensure quality of all test plans, test cases, test matric and bug reporting
- Document requirements, test plans, tests, traceability matrices
- Collaborate with developers and other QA team members to ensure project completion following the SDLC cycle
- Competitive Salary: $85-95k, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive health insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Competitive stock options
- Remote schedule
- Bonus structure
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ACCENTURE's Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors.
Piper Companies is seeking a Remote Automation QA Engineer to join a leading multinational mass media company for an employment opportunity. The Automation QA Engineer will work to help build, scale, and maintain the company’s content delivery services..
Overview:By Light is looking for a Sr. Tester to be part of the team providing support to our client at USPTO on and exciting DevSecOps.Responsibilities:Provide test expertise in the development of automated test processes, standards, and guidelines.
Overview:The Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for manual testing, triage, and test case creation for potential product defects and new features; improving the response time to reports of product defects or issues; and ensuring the accuracy.
We are looking for a QA Engineer with experience in custom software. The project includes business-facing and consumer-facing web apps and mobile apps. This is a full-time position. Candidates must be available to collaborate during US team business.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularGDIT is seeking a Sr. Systems Analyst to support the Medicare Secondary Payer Systems Contractor (MSPSC). In this role you will develop computer systems specifications that address business requirements and.