Podium is a suite of messaging tools for local business. Using our platform, businesses of all sizes can connect with customers via text to do things like request payments, collect reviews, and sell products, in a modern, convenient way. Our work streamlining this process for local businesses has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product. Podium has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and work to be a little better every day. In our work together we embody our values: Be a founder, Murder drama, and Enjoy the ride.
What you will do:
- Provide process & enablement to support technical and functional support for Salesforce, plan for future versions, problem resolution, support, process mapping, development, testing, security & training
- Develop and work with business users and vendors to create solutions that align with defined business logic, goals and objectives, and determine the technical and operational feasibility
- Facilitate capacity planning exercises to balance available resources with ongoing business demand
- Develop diagrams and flowchart templates to assist the Admin team in their understanding of visualizing and getting to the right software development solution
- Create functional requirements templates and enablement to help BSA/Admin team members analyze current workflows to improve the quality and efficiency of the application(s) they support
- Identify and document ongoing maintenance requirements for any new or existing systems or procedures for the Admins
- Work with QA to test and validate developed features against requirements and coordinate end-user validation. Coordinate change control protocols that ensure the business approval of production deployments
What you should have:
- You are highly adaptable in a fast-paced hyper-growth environment; able to thrive within ambiguity.
- You have 5+ years of experience working in technical delivery both as an individual contributor and a manager.
- You have worked closely with internal as well as contracted software engineering project teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- You have experience influencing senior management and setting expectations for major cross-functional initiatives.
- You are successful at getting buy-in for your ideas with a demonstrated data-driven approach.
- You have strong team-building, motivating, and conflict-resolving skills.
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT, or fully remote
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast, and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
Description:The SQA Test Engineer is responsible for software quality assurance. This position is performed remotely.Performs testing of repair code modifications (initial source code) to ensure released patches correct the defects for which they are intended, and do not create a
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, techn
Description:The Automation Tester supports and independently completes test orchestration across the software development lifecycle and will require problem solving using analysis, experience, and decision making. This position supports the Department of Veterans Affairs and is p
Title: Application Support Engineer(Windows Environment) Remote Here's a summary of JD: Experience and proficiency in scripting enterprise application configurations in Powershell and Linux bashAbility to document current and proposed network diagrams effectively at the operation
Technical Scrum Master#LI-remoteWhy We Need You – The MissionReporting to our Director of Engineering Quality, the Technical Scrum Master will be responsible for managing one or more self-organizing, self-managing scrum teams of 5-8 Developers and QA Engineers. They will he