The Architect-In-Training reports directly to either the Project Architect, Senior Architect or the Practice Leader for Healthcare Design. This position works collaboratively with the entire Architectural Design and BIM team. Under the direction of the Architect, he/she will assist with hands-on architectural modeling and design processes, executing design models on a day-today basis, as well as coordinate with other project teams, clients, and government agencies as needed. The Architect-In-Training will be responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned project including investigation, evaluation and recommendation of design solutions that best meets the clients needs. He/she will provide professional architectural consultation in the planning design and coordination of complex projects. This position requires that the candidate can independently apply advanced architectural concepts and designs. This position is expected to carry out complex assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques and procedures.
- Translation of conceptual ideas into detailed preliminary drawings, schematic design set production, design development, and construction documents set production with minimal supervision. Collaboration in resolution and/or detailing of specific design problem.
- Follow through on design development drawings and collaborating with the production staff for technical details and completion of construction drawings.
- Research building Code, ADA/FHA, does zoning ordinance, VA TIL and other applicable regulations analysis for compliance purposes.
- Produce reports, narratives and calculations for different project design phases.
- An AIT may be needed to conduct research/site investigations at project sites.
- Combine all design documents for our internal QA/QC process and printing for submissions
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in Architecture is required.
- Knowledge of Healthcare Projects is preferred. Knowledge of VA Healthcare is a plus.
- 4-6 years of experience in Architectural Design.
- Strong working knowledge of Revit and proficiency in its use.
- Knowledge of LEED AP, Well Building, Green Globes is a plus
- Proficiency in Design, Problem Solving, Sustainable Design and emerging computer technologies.
- Competence in Revit, Autodesk Design Review and Adobe Creative Suite/Bluebeam Studio and Sketchup.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Team Meetings, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Enscape, Rhino (other rendering programs) and Sketch Up graphic software preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also essential for this position.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
Description:The SQA Test Engineer is responsible for software quality assurance. This position is performed remotely.Performs testing of repair code modifications (initial source code) to ensure released patches correct the defects for which they are intended, and do not create a
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, techn
Description:The Automation Tester supports and independently completes test orchestration across the software development lifecycle and will require problem solving using analysis, experience, and decision making. This position supports the Department of Veterans Affairs and is p
Title: Application Support Engineer(Windows Environment) Remote Here's a summary of JD: Experience and proficiency in scripting enterprise application configurations in Powershell and Linux bashAbility to document current and proposed network diagrams effectively at the operation
Technical Scrum Master#LI-remoteWhy We Need You – The MissionReporting to our Director of Engineering Quality, the Technical Scrum Master will be responsible for managing one or more self-organizing, self-managing scrum teams of 5-8 Developers and QA Engineers. They will he