Hoverstate is a Digital Consultancy with offices in California (Los Angeles, Oakland), Texas (Lubbock), Utah (Lehi) and Italy (Milan, Turin) specializing in Health and Life Sciences. We are a digital consultancy specializing in: delivering customer-centric transformation, innovative digital products, forward-thinking technology strategies, leveraging compliant technologies, developing rock-solid code, testing our products with a robust QA team/automation, then backing it all with marketing support. If there is a problem to be solved in the digital space, Hoverstate can solve it.
Since 2008, Hoverstate has counted world-renowned health insurance and life sciences companies among our roster of clients. Our focused expertise keeps our clients on top of changes in policy, privacy rules and usability for their customers. Our mission is to continually create best-in-class user experiences through our robust design and testing practices, backed by some pretty impressive feats of technology, to bring this slow-to-innovate sector into the 21st century.
Hoverstate + Pega: A Long History. Hoverstate has been a Certified Pega partner since 2013. Every day we leverage Pega’s adaptable architecture to deliver applications to our clients in record time while creating outstanding user experiences with meaningful business results. Thanks to our extensive experience, and proven ability to execute Pega projects the "Pega Way", we were chosen as one of the first Pega Ventures funded partners in 2017. That means we have the full backing and endorsement of Pegasystems.
The QA Engineer is responsible for conducting quality assurance testing for solutions on schedule for production releases. You will help define, promote, and ensure adherence to quality assurance processes such as test plan reviews, defect management, risk/complexity analysis, and regression test maintenance crafted specifically for the unique needs of each project. Your ultimate goal is to ensure solution reliability for a project given the client SOW expectations, schedule, and technology.
We view our QA team members as much more than simply testers! You will help identify and analyze user stories and how they will affect an application with regards to functionality, usability, business rules, and other business expectations that may need to change or adapt - ultimately leading to the best solution for users.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review and assist with user stories grooming and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback to help ensure the best possible software solution.
- Create and execute detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test strategy and test scenarios for ensuring solution reliability for a project given its unique needs and constraints.
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools (however, this is not an automation role).
- Identify, record, document when the implementation falls short.
- Perform risked based regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal and client teams to identify & resolve QA needs.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
Qualifications and Skills
- 5 years recent experience as a software quality assurance engineer.
- Familiarity with modern software applications (web, mobile, and desktop).
- Practitioner of code-less automation tools.
- Practitioner of developing automation scripts within a framework.
- Practitioner of working with client subject matter experts.
- Practitioner of initiating communication to strengthen solution delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or a related field a plus!
What Hoverstate Offers
Pay | competitive salary and bonus plan
Health | generous healthcare benefits
PTO | unlimited vacation, all holidays, sick and bereavement leave
401K | company contributions
Relocation | relocation assistance
Growth | join Hoverstate for the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, well-established business that offers accelerated recognition and rewards, where you’ll see your contributions and great ideas directly impact our business
Environment | fun, friendly, collaborative, innovative, fast, yet professional! Will consider work from home at this current time.
Networking | regular, personal interaction with the Hoverstate senior leadership team and senior leadership of our clients.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
About RootworksRootworks (a division of Right Networks) is the accounting profession’s premier firm-improvement organization—serving nearly a thousand small to mid-sized accounting firms from across the country. Offering our proprietary client intelligence platform, l
Headquarters: Arlington, Virginia, United States URL: http://www.commonapp.orgDo you have a passion for higher education? Do you want to make a positive impact on the college admissions process? Our staff helps to remove barriers and encourage students to forge their path to
Avex is a rapidly growing eCommerce agency that works with clients in fashion, CPG and lifestyle, ranging from high-growth DTC to enterprise. We have partnered with companies such as: KITH, Hugo Boss, Undefeated, Rumpl, HAUS, O'Neill, Serta Simmons Bedding, Badgley Mischka and ma
FLASH is seeking a Product Design Lead to drive the transformation and evolution of our digital solutions. In this role, you will lead Product Design with a focus on elevating user experiences, solving real-world problems and helping users seamlessly get to their destination - ac