At Daktronics, you’ll experience challenging and meaningful work; you’ll have a mentor who will challenge you to find solutions, take initiative, and develop a strong understanding of Daktronics products, practices, and procedures. We will make sure you have the knowledge needed to be successful, but you will hit the ground running!
We will expose you to multiple facets of the software world. You will experience a professional business environment where you can sharpen your problem solving and testing skills, grow in your coding abilities, and participate in agile processes. With your academic growth in the classroom, we seek to provide multiple experiences during your student career at Daktronics which may mean rotating to different job responsibilities. We will do our best to prepare you for full-time employment so we can confidently encourage you to apply for our positions after graduation.
- Finding and reporting software deficiencies.
- Assist in manual testing of software.
- Track test results and quality metrics.
- Become proficient in the use of testing tools and methodologies.
- Work with users and Daktronics personnel to answer questions and resolve problem.
- Create automated test scripts for regression testing.
- Develop, debug, and maintain software applications using Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Perform code maintenance on existing software products.
- Work within a development team to solve problems.
- Write unit tests for new code and existing code.
- Complete quality work in a timely manner.
- Assist in the development of software product requirements and design documentation.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Regularly and reliably work scheduled hours.
The ideal candidate must be a full-time student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related degree in their sophomore or junior year of school.
- Only strong academic performers will be considered.
- Must maintain an acceptable GPA.
- Unofficial transcripts or web transcripts must be submitted with application to be considered for this position.
Knowledge of C++, C#, and/or Java programming languages preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft.Net Framework and Visual Studio.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Good oral and written communication skills, good organizational skills, self-motivation.
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to meet all workplace safety requirements, which includes following safety protocols related to COVID-19.
- Daktronics does not sponsor, renew, or extend immigration visas for this position.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position SummaryThycotic needs a highly motivated, self-driven, and detail-oriented Test Engineer to partner with developers, product managers, and technical writers in an Agile-based Sprint team environment that is creating and testing software for commercial release. The right.
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our
About KrakenOur mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges on the pla
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs and leads testing of multiple, large, complex, or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides appropriate and timely status, metrics and communication to stakeholders. As w
Description:The SQA Test Engineer is responsible for software quality assurance. This position is performed remotely.Performs testing of repair code modifications (initial source code) to ensure released patches correct the defects for which they are intended, and do not create a
More jobs by this company
Responsibilities:***Accepting applications through Wednesday, January 19, 2022***Every day, in nearly 100 countries around the world, millions of people depend on Daktronics scoring and display systems for information and entertainment. Our displays provide vital travel informati