Key Areas of Responsibility
- For multiple, large, complex, or strategic software projects:
- Perform analysis of business requirements for accuracy, completeness, redundancy, ambiguity, and testability.
- Define testing scope, approach, risks, and assumptions.
- Design, build, and prioritize test cases.
- Create and maintain the testing project schedule.
- Execute testing.
- Report and communicate test status and metrics to project stakeholders.
- Lead efforts in the development, recommendation for change, technological innovation, continuous improvement, and documentation of Software Quality Assurance processes, practices, and frameworks, assuring a high level of system readiness prior to production implementation.
- Identify and recommend changes to status reporting and quality metrics.
- Lead and/or participates in peer reviews of project deliverables.
- For multiple, large, complex, or strategic projects:
- Participate in the technical review of project deliverables including requirement specifications, functional designs, technical designs and other project documentation to ensure the testability of requirements.
- Work with development and user community to define and develop testing requirements to validate software solutions were built to specifications.
- Create and maintain project testing schedule to track progress and ensures completion of testing within scheduled timeframes.
- Plan, develop, execute and maintain test cases.
- Conduct System Test and User Acceptance Test.
- Provide regular and timely status updates on testing progress including quality metrics.
- Document and report defects within established process and tracking system.
- Manage defects reporting process for project.
- Coach and mentor QA Analysts and other stakeholders in Software Quality Assurance processes, practices, and business application functionality.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- 5 years of full life cycle Software Quality Assurance process experience (requirements analysis, decomposition, test case design, prioritization and risk analysis, test execution, metric reporting, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Track record of successfully leading multiple, or large-scale QA projects, including planning, estimating and prioritizing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with project stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Understanding of multiple IT technical platforms, and application development methodologies.
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, testing methodologies, version control systems, and quality assurance
- Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills with strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with all disciplines of the IT organization and Business Partners
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information.
- Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
- Ability to apply common sense in performing job.
- Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines. Ability to travel as needed.
- Non Functional testing experience, JMeter, LoadRunner, Tosca, ALM/UFT.
- Functional Testing:
- .Net expereince would be helpful
- Experience in the designing and implantation of Software Quality Assurance standards and practices.
- Proficient in requirements analysis, design, risk analysis, and prioritization skills on multiple or large sized software development projects.
- Demonstrated experience with system development life cycle methodologies.
- Automated Regression Testing o Demonstrated experience in the design, and maintenance of automated regression testing frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience in the execution and maintenance of automated regression test suites.
- Performance Testing:
- Demonstrated experience in the design and maintenance of performance testing frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience in the execution and maintenance of performance regression test suites and project specific testing.
- Flexibility to work evening and weekend hours for installations, implementations, and upgrades.
- Expertise in designing complex SQL queries to create data access layers in automation solution
- Experience with unit testing, business layer testing and system integration testing
- Solid understanding of object oriented concepts and principals
- Proficiency to architect an automation solution analyzing its design, development, and implementation
- Excellent knowledge of software design techniques and automation coding practices
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer for a pharmaceutical services company. This is a 100% Remote position working EST hours.Responsibilities for QA Engineer: Work on validation projects with strict FDA regulations.
Piper Companies is looking for Software Tester for a leading provider of title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries located in the Philadelphia area.This position is 100% remoteThe Software Engineer.
The QA function, working as part of Chainlink Engineering, ensures the highest-quality software that powers the most adopted decentralised oracle network globally. As a quality and engineering focused team, you’ll be leading the efforts to install best.
Test Engineer,DESCRIPTIONTest Engineer must have experience working with developers, end users and organizations to create test plans and test scripts. Coordinate with test sites and other team participants to plan test events. experience in creating.
We are searching for an Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant. This position focuses on guiding and assisting clients through all phases of an Oracle Cloud Financials implementation. The successful candidate must have completed three or more end-to-end.
We are seeking SAS Test Analysts to join the team as a part of remediation process. The testing team will be focused on independently testing the inclusion, exclusion, outliers and the top and bottom of the waterfalls documented in the Data Analytics.
*This can be remote or at our Austin, TX location*JOB SUMMARYWe are searching for a Product Owner to join our internal software development team focused on the design and build of our IntElligo platform. IntElligo is a proprietary clinical trial management.
The first 90% of a data conversion is simple, but the remaining 10% is where the fun starts. That’s where you get to exercise your problem-solving skills. If the following describes you, you’re a perfect fit for the data conversion analyst role at Grant.
More jobs by this company
The Senior Software Engineer supports business process through technology solutions. The purpose of the role is to develop business software solutions for complex and large-scale projects through object and data modeling, database design, programming,.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage and maintain IT infrastructure environments for Managed Services customers, which may include, but are not limited to: enterprise data storage systems, mainframe (IBM System z), midrange (IBM Power),.
Senior Engineers are independent technology leaders at CDW. Senior Engineers understand customer business needs and apply the necessary technical breadth to drive successful customer projects and CDW offerings and achieve high customer satisfaction.Primarily.
The Software Solution Advisor (SSA) is an expert software advisor supporting CDW customers with all facets of their software solution needs. The mission for our SSA’s is to align the right resource to the right team in order to successfully support our.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform technical tasks, which are related to the operation and monitoring of assigned technologies for the managed services customer base in accordance with established procedures, guidelines, schedules, and.
The Principal Architect - SDI (Software Defined Network) is responsible for driving technical strategy, and sales GTM for specific technologies for CDW customers. Successful Principal Architects will design and develop capabilities that address DVS opinions.
This position is part of CDW's pre-sales practice, a single-source provider to our clients for all things Network and Security. As a Principal Solutions Architect, you will partner with the sales teams to drive solutions for CDW’s customers. As for the.
The Sr Quality System Analyst II manages and participates in testing of complex or strategic software development applications using QA testing practices and frameworks. This role provides technical leadership, strategic direction, and guidance in the.
Play a critical role in the CDW Digital Velocity go-to-market strategy! CDW Digital Velocity (DV) is a Full Stack Digital Transformation Solutions Company that is solving our customers' toughest challenges and building our own products to take to market..
The Solution Domain Manager (SDM) is a business, sales, and solutions thought leader at CDW. They provide leadership and support for Sales, Solution Architects and Services teams within their region. The SDM is accountable for effective and efficient.
As a UX Content Strategist, you’ll partner with a cross-functional team of Designers, Product Managers, and Researchers to deliver best-in-class digital experiences for CDW’s users. You’ll speak to our audience through compelling and engaging copy and.
CDW's vision is to be the best national provider of Integrated Technology Solutions. We'll achieve this reputation by continuing to delight our customers and being the employer of choice for Integrated Technology Solutions. Consulting Engineers at CDW.
Play a critical role in the CDW Digital Velocity Solutions go-to-market strategy! CDW Digital Velocity Solutions (DVS) is a Full Stack Digital Transformation Solutions Company that is solving our customers' toughest challenges and building our own products.
Focal Point Data Risk, a CDW Company, is one that delivers a unified approach to addressing data risk through a unique combination of consulting service offerings. Focal Point has brought together industry-leading expertise in cyber security, identity.
The Software Architect (SA) is involved with a project from inception to completion, and is often spread across several projects. The SA is the first one on the ground during project initiation, and prepares the project for the project team to cover.
The Inside Solution Architect - DevOps focuses on supporting Account Managers by assisting them with the sale of solutions related to DevOps technologies. The Inside Solution Architect builds relationships and educates Account Managers on the technologies,.
CDW’s vision is to be THE national provider of Managed Services. We’ll achieve this reputation by continuing to delight our customers and being the employer of choice for Managed Services. Engineers at CDW are responsible for the development and delivery.