Saisystems International is looking for an Immediate full-time Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Tester Immediate opening, with ability to extend determining due to performance, to join our team! Be part of one of THE BEST PLACES TO WORK and apply today! This individual will work directly with our team remotely. Must have healthcare experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Automation testing
- Good communication skills and customer-facing skills
- Must have experience in testing Robotic Process Automation processes
- Experience in the UiPath Automation tool.
- Experience in any other automation tool will be an added advantage.
- Experience in scheduling processes/robots
- Review and analyze the process being automated
- Review PDD and create test plan, test cases, and test data
- Work with Release Managers and IT to deploy Robotic Automation into production and between environments.
- Communicate issues, Prioritize the bugs and assign to developers, Work with developer to fix them
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- REST: 4 years (Preferred)
- Java: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer for a pharmaceutical services company. This is a 100% Remote position working EST hours.Responsibilities for QA Engineer: Work on validation projects with strict FDA regulations.
Piper Companies is looking for Software Tester for a leading provider of title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries located in the Philadelphia area.This position is 100% remoteThe Software Engineer.
The QA function, working as part of Chainlink Engineering, ensures the highest-quality software that powers the most adopted decentralised oracle network globally. As a quality and engineering focused team, you’ll be leading the efforts to install best.
Job role is of a Sr. JAVA DEVELOPERDuration of the contract is 6 to 12 PLUS MONTHSLocation is FULLY REMOTEMain Skill sets required: Kubernetes, Rest API, Groovy, Spring.The roles and responsibilities include: Working experience in Java, Groovy, Spring/Spring.
Drive the innovative use of Salesforce.com as an enterprise business platform for arapidly growing and evolving company.Drives low-level architecture and contributes to high-level architecture. Championsmodular design, reuse, separation of concern, high.
About Blackhawk Network:At Blackhawk Network, we shape the future of global branded payments through the prepaid products, technologies and network that connect brands and people. Our collaborative innovation and scalable, security-minded solutions help.
Position: Entry Level Java DeveloperResponsibilities-Contribute to the design and development of a high-volume enterprise messaging application.Support and enhance multiple mission-critical enterprise applications.Write unit and integration tests for.
Owns the design construction, development, testing, implementation, and technology delivery for business needs throughout VSP Global. Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for technical aspects of the entire process of agile development for large complex.
More jobs by this company
Saisystems Technology is looking for an experienced Software Engineer in the Stratford, CT area!Plans, conducts, and coordinates software development activities.Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical.