NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Mid-Level Web Developer / Engineer to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
Mid-Level Web Developer/Engineer is responsible for the development of middle to high-end ServiceNow based applications, designing and developing web pages, and porting applications to a web interface. This position is 100% remote based.
- Develops the application including configuration, report development and data migration
- Performs custom development (as required) and 3rd party integrations
- Carries out unit-testing and defect resolution
- Carries out migration of the changes to production
- Assists with technical design and documentation
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in ServiceNow that support business requirements
- Active Secret clearance
- ServiceNow Certified Systems Administrator (at a minimum) OR relevant certification (e.g., Agile, ITIL, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Web Developer/Engineer
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Must be able to utilize HTML, XML, PERL, and/or Apache
- Interfaces with clients to determine requirements
- Good customer relation skills
- Must be able to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience with FrontPage, Dreamweaver, or related applications
In accordance with Executive Order 14042, a candidate for this role must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 or their start date, whichever is later subject to the provisions and exceptions of EO 14042 and applicable law.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@ nttdata.com for assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,276.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer for a pharmaceutical services company. This is a 100% Remote position working EST hours.Responsibilities for QA Engineer: Work on validation projects with strict FDA regulations.
Piper Companies is looking for Software Tester for a leading provider of title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries located in the Philadelphia area.This position is 100% remoteThe Software Engineer.
The QA function, working as part of Chainlink Engineering, ensures the highest-quality software that powers the most adopted decentralised oracle network globally. As a quality and engineering focused team, you’ll be leading the efforts to install best.
Technical Skills: -UAT candidate with around 10 years of experience.Must have web, mobile & accessibility testing experience.Experience working in Agile.No need for automation experience.Having telecom experience is a plus.Roles & Responsibilities: -.
About TunelarkOur long-term vision is to empower educators to enrich lives and create opportunities on a global scale. We believe in the power of teacher-driven instruction and the importance of building tools that give teachers superpowers instead of.
**Remote position- EST candidates strongly preferred**Can convert to FTE**Laptop and equipment providedEssential Duties and Responsibilities:Manipulating existing data (in a data inventory), making edits and offloading to IT to do QABuilding reports.
Job Overview:Leads the Software Testing process for the Software Engineering department and manages the Software Testing professionals to ensure CIG’s software products are suitable for launch and functioning as expected in production. Selects and builds.
SMG (Service Management Group) is searching for a Senior Software Engineer who will use their technical expertise to help design, develop and maintain cutting edge SaaS products. We are looking for associates who love technology and are excited to use.