- Demonstrate a proactive, self-driven curiosity about testing software limits and real-world scenarios.
- Be motivated to become an active and strong contributor to a software sprint team.
- Review and analyze user stories within the sprint to create test cases and scenarios based on the acceptance criteria defined for new features and products.
- Review and verify support cases and other defects to assist product management in grooming and prioritizing defects for sprint work.
- Review and analyze product and technical draft documentation and release notes to create test cases and scenarios for software releases.
- Create test cases and test plans for manual and automated web-based testing of software features and functions.
- Execute test cases and report failures, documenting all details including environment and steps to reproduce.
- Create and configure test environments, install and upgrade software, and create appropriate test data for executing test cases.
- Participate on regression testing for patches and new releases.
- Communicate test results, issues and updates to the Sprint Team and development lead regularly to keep the sprint team up-to-date on testing progress.
- Maintain and update the Test cases to reflect software revisions.
- Participate in Sprint team meetings, including daily standups, grooming and planning meetings.
- Provide knowledge transfer of in sprint test cases to other sprint and QA teams.
- At least 3 years of QA experience designing test plans, developing test cases, working with both automated-based testing and hands-on manual testing.
- Selenium or similar automation ability to create and run automated tests.
- Experience and solid understanding of web application testing.
- Must have initiative and motivation to be a strong contributor on sprint software team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft’s AzureDevOps or Jira or a similar product for sprint planning, sprint metrics, test plans, test cases, and reports.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members across multiple teams and work in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and time management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Why Work at ThycoticCentrify?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place.
We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression !
We take care of our employees. We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
ThycoticCentrify offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance. We also provide an Employee Assistance Program, paid holidays, discretionary time off, flexible spending account, 401k, and more.
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) and Centrify are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer for a pharmaceutical services company. This is a 100% Remote position working EST hours.Responsibilities for QA Engineer: Work on validation projects with strict FDA regulations.
Piper Companies is looking for Software Tester for a leading provider of title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries located in the Philadelphia area.This position is 100% remoteThe Software Engineer.
The QA function, working as part of Chainlink Engineering, ensures the highest-quality software that powers the most adopted decentralised oracle network globally. As a quality and engineering focused team, you’ll be leading the efforts to install best.
Ingrain Systems is hiring a IT Process Analyst for its direct client.This is a W2 position with Ingrain Systems. Corp-Corp and H1B candidates kindly excuse.Location - 100% Remote. Consultant must support during EST time zone.An IT Process Analyst functions.
Must have experience with SDLC/Agile Development. We are looking for someone who has experience with technical writing, writing software requirements, some history with computer programming, project management experience, and definitely someone who has.
SummaryThis position is responsible for keeping projects of smaller scale on time and on budget with assistance from others on the Project Management team and to learn and grow in their project management skills of problem resolution, cross-functional.
Lead QA Analyst - Digital AccessibilityAmerican Public Education, Inc.The Lead QA Analyst for Digital Accessibility role is responsible for monitoring, interpreting and ensuring compliance to accessibility standards, including American Disability Act.
Are you looking to join one of the fastest-growing spaces in technology? Privileged access management is expected to double from $2.2B to $5.4B by 2025 according to KuppingerCole. Our client is growing 30% year over year with $200 million in ARR. This.