Persistent Technology Inc. (PTI) seeks an innovative Developer/Test Engineer to join our team supporting our client in the SCIP Imaging environment.
Schedule: 8am-5pm EST M-F, 40 hours/week
Responsibilities include but may not be limited to the following:
- Perform software test activities in support of system development efforts and working within an Agile Software Development Methodology
- Develop, execute, and maintain automated test procedures
- May develop, execute, and maintain manual test cases
- Work with customer representatives, business analysts, architects, and developers on the team to develop/execute a test strategy that ensures software deliverables function as required
- Identify software defects and track them to closure
- Prepare test documentation including test plans, test cases, and test script
- Contribute to project documents as required
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Prior VA or DoD experience and clearance is highly desirable
- Prior use of SOAP UI, Postman and DICOM test tools
- Experience with DICOM Viewer, Clinical Image data, Radiology workflow, and VistA Imaging
- Experience with PACS Integration and applicable standards-based image exchange and integration, Cerner CAMM/ iCache or Cerner Imaging integrations, MUSE, ECG integration
- QIDO RS/ WADO RS, FHIR (specifical imaging resource and diagnostic report), LOINC
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Superior customer service skills; ability to explain complex concepts in plain terms; flexibility to deal with customer and internal challenges as they arise.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while collaborating in a team environment
- Ability to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Adaptability to rapidly changing priorities
- A high degree of initiative and self-motivation
PTI is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race; ethnicity; religion; gender; age; national origin; marital status; sexual orientation; gender identity; family responsibilities; matriculation; physical or mental disabilities; political affiliation; genetic information; status as a protected veteran; or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with PTI and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for the position, please call (844) 292-6611. Determination of requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis. PTI is a federal contractor seeking veteran referrals.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- 3. Describe the QA process.
- 1. Describe the SDLC
- What is your desired salary?
- Do you have the ability to get a government security clearance [requires US Citizenship]?
- Veteran Affairs (VA): 3 years (Preferred)
- SDLC: 5 years (Preferred)
- PACS: 5 years (Preferred)
- healthcare testing: 5 years (Preferred)
- Agile: 7 years (Preferred)
- Developing test plan: 7 years (Preferred)
- SoapUI: 3 years (Preferred)
- Manul Testing: 7 years (Preferred)
- User Stories: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is searching for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer for a pharmaceutical services company. This is a 100% Remote position working EST hours.Responsibilities for QA Engineer: Work on validation projects with strict FDA regulations.
Piper Companies is looking for Software Tester for a leading provider of title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries located in the Philadelphia area.This position is 100% remoteThe Software Engineer.
The QA function, working as part of Chainlink Engineering, ensures the highest-quality software that powers the most adopted decentralised oracle network globally. As a quality and engineering focused team, you’ll be leading the efforts to install best.
Technical Skills: -UAT candidate with around 10 years of experience.Must have web, mobile & accessibility testing experience.Experience working in Agile.No need for automation experience.Having telecom experience is a plus.Roles & Responsibilities: -.
About TunelarkOur long-term vision is to empower educators to enrich lives and create opportunities on a global scale. We believe in the power of teacher-driven instruction and the importance of building tools that give teachers superpowers instead of.
**Remote position- EST candidates strongly preferred**Can convert to FTE**Laptop and equipment providedEssential Duties and Responsibilities:Manipulating existing data (in a data inventory), making edits and offloading to IT to do QABuilding reports.
Job Overview:Leads the Software Testing process for the Software Engineering department and manages the Software Testing professionals to ensure CIG’s software products are suitable for launch and functioning as expected in production. Selects and builds.
SMG (Service Management Group) is searching for a Senior Software Engineer who will use their technical expertise to help design, develop and maintain cutting edge SaaS products. We are looking for associates who love technology and are excited to use.