The Immersive Health Group is looking for a Project Manager to join our team in bringing our company's vision and strategy to life. The project manager translates real-time knowledge of cross-functional disciplines and progress into action that ensures operational and business success. This person will manage one or more client engagements across various project lifecycles, from design to product launch, serving as a bridge between internal and external stakeholders and leadership.
- Develop and oversee planning for designated projects and provide the team with direction and support, including:
- Defining project schedules, goals, criteria and timelines
- Creating documentation
- Coordinating technology development
- Tracking tasks
- Managing budgets, timelines, and resources
- Creating and updating project plans
- Monitor problems, facilitate resolution, and implement changes as necessary to keep projects on track
- Regularly report on project progress, dependencies, and risks to stakeholders
- Take meeting notes that capture decisions and action items
- Collaborate with business development, design, engineering and product teams to align scope, requirements, resources, dependencies and timelines for new and existing client engagements
- Address and resolve project issues to ensure projects remain on track
- Establish and maintain knowledge and familiarity with client disciplines and workflows in order to effectively advocate for operational excellence
- Effectively communicate status and escalate issues to ensure project commitments are met
- Build relationships with multiple teams to understand and improve software development processes and methodologies.
- Keep track and manage project associated risk and costs
- Listen to, document and present customer and user feedback to internal stakeholders, and respond to product suggestions
- 3+ years experience in project management, product management or a related domain
- Proactive, with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented with a strong conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- High level of comfort with technology and its development
- Previous learning platform or game design and production experience
- Excellent planning, organizational, problem-solving, time management, and communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and presentations to key stakeholders
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite and GSuite (Google tools)
- A track record of successfully making and keeping commitments
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Basic understanding of software build and release processes
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor's degree
- In-depth knowledge of product strategy
- Experience using Jira/Confluence
- Understanding of Agile software development process
- Experience working on projects involving VR/AR/MR.
- Experience supporting live products, working with marketing, customer support, QA, and dev ops teams to support live products, prioritize feedback, and make the best experience for our customers.
- PMP and/or Scrum certification
We are looking for someone who is an excellent collaborator and is excited about creating compelling VR experiences.
About The Immersive Health Group & The Glimpse Group
Founded in 2016, The Glimpse Group (NASDAQ: VRAR) is a company designed with the specific purpose of developing VR/AR platforms. Our unique business model simplifies the many challenges faced by entrepreneurs while simultaneously providing investors with an opportunity to invest directly into the emerging VR/AR space. The Glimpse Group funds, cultivates, and manages business operations while providing a strong network of professional relationships. Being a part of the Glimpse Group allows entrepreneurs to maximize their time and resources in pursuit of their mission-critical endeavors.
The Immersive Health Group (IHG), a wholly owned subsidiary of The Glimpse Group, provides clinicians and patients with the agency, knowledge and skills required to transform their healthcare experience, utilizing outcome-driven and evidence-based VR & AR solutions for healthcare providers, health plans, educational institutions and life science companies.
Visit www.immersivehealthgroup.com for more information.
We offer a fast-paced work environment where you will have a significant impact on the product and the team. Inform strategic and tactical decisions on design, development, implementations and team performance. Meaningful initiative and contribution are fundamental.. Full-time employees will be offered compensation, benefits and stock options.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Project management: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Basic Qualifications :Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, or a related Science, Engineering or Mathematics field. Agile experience preferred, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant.
Frontline Call Center is now seeking qualified applicants to work from home - Exclusively!**Frontline is currently ONLY* hiring in these states: *AR, FL, GA, ID, MI, NC, SC, OH, TX, UT, & VA. Must reside in the U.S.**__*We have an Opening for our Blended.
Overview:The Director will champion and lead growth initiatives to establish and expand Vectrus’ position as a premiere provider of digital integration and transformation systems and services. The Director provides thought leadership supporting business.
CleanChoice Energy is looking for an Associate Data Scientist to join the Data Science team. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing B Corp with a mission to transform the U.S. electricity market by switching homes and businesses to 100%.
DutiesPlans and conducts agricultural surveys and prepares estimates and forecasts concerning crops or commodities of major importance within the overall economy of the State.Develops both broad and detailed plans and procedures for the conduct of surveys.