About the Role:
Mass Virtual (MVI) is looking for a passionate and well-rounded Systems Administrator to become part of our rapidly growing team. This role provides the exciting opportunity to work for a highly creative team, game studio environment, and great benefits. If you possess the minimum requirements and have an interest in being involved with a cutting-edge VR computer company, please reach out to us and schedule a time to talk. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the MVI family.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 4+ years of IT Systems Administration in a mixed environment
- 2+ years administrating in a VM environment
- 2+ years administrating Linux
- 2+ years administrating Windows Servers
- 2+ years of Office 365 administration
- Strong hardware troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs
- Eligible to obtain a Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- VBScript or PowerShell scripting
- Advanced knowledge of VMware and vSphere
- Ability to configure and manage network devices
- Industry Certifications (MCSE, CCNA, RHCA, GCUX, etc)
- Familiarity with administrating Jira/Confluence
- Familiarity with VR hardware/software
- Familiarity with AWS & GovCloud
- Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, patching, upgrades, and ensure system architecture components work together seamlessly
- Lead IT team in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and providing general technical support
- Configuration and Asset Management
- Build and maintain MVI servers/workstations/network equipment
- Implementing and maintaining backup/recovery, resource accounting, and auditing procedures
- Document and complete all changes in accordance with accepted Change Management policies and procedures
- Assist IT Director with discovering/utilizing emerging technologies
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Basic Qualifications :Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, or a related Science, Engineering or Mathematics field. Agile experience preferred, plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant.
Overview:The Director will champion and lead growth initiatives to establish and expand Vectrus’ position as a premiere provider of digital integration and transformation systems and services. The Director provides thought leadership supporting business.
DutiesPlans and conducts agricultural surveys and prepares estimates and forecasts concerning crops or commodities of major importance within the overall economy of the State.Develops both broad and detailed plans and procedures for the conduct of surveys.
Provide independent high level technical and general accounting services in accordance with IQVIA Finance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley rules and financial reporting requirements.
Project DescriptionWhile working for us, you will be a part of an electric / hybrid electric transformation for a lineup of all-new products from a large agricultural manufacturer.ResponsibilitiesWorks with inverter, converter, and charger suppliers.
Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today!.
More jobs by this company
About the Role:Mass Virtual is looking for a detail-oriented Entry Level Quality Assurance Tester who will successfully provide input to development team members based on customer requirements and perform detailed testing of products to ensure that Mass.
Text APPLYWEBMGR to (321) 421 - 5265 to apply now!About the Role:Mass Virtual is looking for a passionate “hands-on” Web Application Development Manager who is interested in working with next-generation virtual reality training solutions. This is a senior.