Frontline Call Center is now seeking qualified applicants to work from home - Exclusively!
**Frontline is currently ONLY* hiring in these states: *AR, FL, GA, ID, MI, NC, SC, OH, TX, UT, & VA. Must reside in the U.S.**
*We have an Opening for our Blended Support Team -*
Are you looking to work for a progressive customer service team that utilizes technology to interact and solve problems every day? At Frontline Call Center we embrace technology while providing first-class customer service. All from the comfort of your own home with benefits provided. If you feel that you would be a good fit for our team, please review further.
As a Tech agent, you will be cross-trained to support multiple clients to resolve their customer service needs. This position entails handling inbound calls, emails, or chat for multiple accounts. You will follow a guided process and log each call in Frontline Connection CRM (Customer Relationship Management). You will be asked to gather and verify the caller's information and document inside the appropriate system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with upset customers and deescalate the situation.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems with your computer.
- Technical abilities sufficient to install/uninstall programs and troubleshoot your own equipment.
- Previous Call Center experience.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Experience in a high call volume environment.
- Previous experience working remotely.
- Technical Support Experience.
- Must be available to Train on weekdays.
- Training takes place during the daytime hours, approximately 6 am-4:30 pm (PST)
- Must have open availability to work shifts inside the companies' hours of operations.
- Attendance is vital!
- A quiet place to work at home with a locking door. It is critical to prevent background noise on calls by choosing a distraction-free area where callers cannot hear any sounds such as kids, barking dogs, traffic, doorbells, TVs, radios, etc.
- Dual Monitor
- A high-quality USB headset for training and live calls.
- A strong, reliable, and hardwired internet connection.
- Minimum internet speeds of 20mbps download, 10mbps upload, and LESS than 50ms ping time are required!
- A computer equipped with a fast processor and sufficient hard drive size. - Computer with AT LEAST 8Gb of Ram, Intel Core i3-7100 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or better CPU / Processor, an SSD (Solids State Drive), Windows 10 OS X, Malwarebytes
*Pay and Benefits*
- Pay Rate: $13.00 hourly
- 401k with Company Match
- Benefits-eligible on the first of the month after 60 days of employment
- Paid time Off
***Frontline Call Center is a W4 employer, we do NOT hire independent contractors***
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Passionate about the transformation of the Energy Industry? We seek candidates with demonstrated experience in business model transformations (energy or non-energy related) and/or partnership innovation methods (open innovation) to help AEP and its customers.
Scope AR is the pioneer of enterprise-class augmented reality solutions, delivering the industry’s only cross-platform AR tools for getting workers the knowledge they need, when they need it. The company is revolutionizing the way enterprises work and.
Reality Labs Research (RLR) brings together a world-class, cross-discipline R&D team with the shared goal of developing the next generation of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) technologies. Our research focuses on developing comprehensive.
Hiring Range: $129,370.00 - $161,710.00PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations.The Product Marketing Manager, Web3 and Emerging Tech will be responsible for leading Compassion.
Role Summary:The eLearning Content Developer (eLCD) will be authoring highly interactive education products (courses and learning tools) for a DoD client and responsible for interpreting materials from the ISD and bringing text, graphics, interfaces,.
More jobs by this company
Frontline Call Center is now seeking qualified applicants to work from home - Exclusively!**Frontline is currently ONLY hiring in these states: AR, FL, GA, ID, MI, NC, SC, OH, TX, UT, & VA. Must reside in the U.S.**__*We have an Opening for our Blended.