- Opportunity within an exciting AR/VR technology company
- Work with top tier clients on cutting edge projects
- Immense scope for learning
Our client is an augmented reality/virtual reality technology company. Being in the industry for over a decade, they develop solutions that drive innovation for global companies and have successfully delivered on thousands of projects.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading the development of webMethods components for a B2B integration framework.
- Working with high-level requirements and translating them into detailed specifications.
- Developing prototype and being involved in software deployment and administration.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Webmethods Developer with both MFT and JDBC adapter experience.
- You have expertise in webMethods Integration 9.x, 10.x/above.
- You are familiar with AS2 transmission with partners.
- You possess working experience in webMethods designer, Integration Server, Web Services (REST, SOAP), pub-sub model, JMS, SAP adapter, SFDC adapter, AS400 adapter, webMethods Test Suit and MQ Adaptors.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, SAP ABAP and SAP CRM would be a strong plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting