Our growing group of companies is looking for a remote virtual Controller to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information. Confidentiality, excellent organization skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines. Time management and personal accountability is a must.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
o month and year-end
o process accounts payable
o manage accounts receivable and collections
o general ledger management
o budgeting and cash forecasting
o revenue and expenditure variance analysis
o debt management
o cash management
o bank reconciliations
o credit card reconciliations
o merchant processor reconciliations
o work closely with CPA firm
- Support the business with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Prepare commissions and payroll calculations.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the organization.
- Manage American Express corporate card program
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Calculate deferred revenue and record timely.
- Handle corporate mail.
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Controller
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Proficient in Quickbooks Online
- Experience with merchant processors and gateway for credit card payments
- Prior management of American Express corporate card program
- Experience in AP/AR for multiple entities
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Real estate experience a plus
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: