Prompt Therapy Solutions, Inc. creates an enterprise software solution for the outpatient rehabilitative therapy industry (PT, OT, SLP). Our software fully integrates all aspects of the rehab therapy industry into one easy-to-use, modern platform that is enabling clinics to become more profitable, more productive, and improve patient care.
We have been deployed in the market for around 2 years now and have experienced exponential growth since our entry. We operate on a flat(ish) management style in a very fun startup environment and our game-changing platform is already transforming the industry. Despite the success, we have even bigger ideas in mind. We are seeking a Billing Success Manager in order to help us fulfill our mission of bringing about the future of rehab therapy.
We are hiring for a very robust role in which you will participate in three majors aspects of the business:
- (20%) Billing: You will own the entire billing cycle for a small number of clients to assist in your expertise of the system.
- (40%) Training: Meet with billing teams to train them on billing best practices and assist in their transition over to Prompt. This includes assisting in teaching submission, posting, invoicing, AR, etc. You will also be expected understand teams and help them align workflows with their new EMR/PM system.
- (40%) Support: Maintain client success with continued support through our live email support channels. Have an understanding of the products' ins and outs so you can provide quality support in a timely manner and own the creation of tickets for the engineering team where needed.
- Must have 5+ years in the medical billing industry
- Must have experience billing for outpatient physical therapy clinics
- Experience with EMR Systems
- Possess strong written and verbal skills
- Be tech savvy and comfortable working in a live setting with various software
- Highly motivated to work in an extremely fast paced environment where you will need to work outside normal workings hours at times
- Prepared to grow very quickly into your role and take on greater responsibilities as the team and customer base grows
- Be comfortable owning your own workload
Why work for Prompt?
In addition to working for a rapidly growing enterprise software startup that is changing the physical therapy industry day by day, the following benefits:
- Potential for equity compensation as stock options.
- Strong team culture of collaboration.
- Huge opportunity for growth and expansion.
- Your opinion matters. This isn't a top down company. Everyone from leadership to interns have and will continue to make a direct impact on the product. This a flat structured company, if you want to tell the CEO they are wrong, go for it, it will be welcomed :)
Prompt Therapy Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: