RiverCap Holdings is a holding company with its headquarters in Rocky River, Ohio. RiverCap's portfolio is made up of technology-driven marketplaces, software, and real estate.
- Review and reconcile general ledger, balance sheet and income statement data.
- Provide backup assistance to all personnel in the accounting department as needed.
- Respond to requests for information from staff and external sources.
- Assist in gathering and preparing materials for tax reporting and annual financial statement review.
- Assist in planning, administering, and maintaining the financial systems and databases.
- Other tasks that might be assigned from time to time within functional area.
- Manage the accounts payable process on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all invoices are properly coded to location, and expense.
- Improve existing analysis and reporting through process optimization
- Prepares a variety of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Reviews accounts payable invoices for correct account assignment and class
- Assist with General Ledger accounting, with focus on AR and AP processes
- Assist with month end close and reporting
- Supports hard close and year end audit requests
- Tracks and coordinates project spending, savings, and timelines
- Assists in creating, managing, and monitoring monthly variance reports for Operations
- Reconciles month end balance sheet accounts making journal entries to general ledger as needed to insure proper recording of assets, liabilities, and capital accounts
- Analyzes trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Reports the company’s finances to management, offering suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Maintain a high level discretion
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 1-3 years of accounting/finance experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications and accounting software programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with clients, attorneys and all levels of staff.
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detail-oriented
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification (CPA or CMA) is a plus
Members of our team enjoy:
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Immediate eligibility for 401(k) with Safe Harbor and Profit-Sharing Plan
- PTO package including paid holidays off
- Corporate volunteer program with associated PTO
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental, and vision benefits
RiverCap Holdings is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: