Rose is seeking a driven, self-starting Account Supervisor to develop our clients services department. The Account Supervisor is the day-to-day contact for their clients and serves as the liaison between the client and our internal delivery team to keep the train on the tracks and moving forward. The Account Supervisor organizes, plans and holds both the client and the Rose team accountable for the successful delivery of work. The Account Supervisor must be able to spot roadblocks ahead of time and quickly create a plan to get around those roadblocks.
It’s key for the Account Supervisor to be skilled, even under pressure, at communicating clearly with compassion to clients and the Rose team around expectations.
What You Do
- Provide clear strategic leadership to internal teams to ensure all creative work aligns with client business needs and expectations
- Partner with clients to develop their digital roadmap for short and long term communications and marketing plans.
- Partner with clients to understand long term growth plans, and strategically roadmap potential future initiatives based on existing accounts/work streams, where possible.
- Lead client discussions to set goals and plan for future fiscal year(s)
- Ensure team is consistently delivering superior work and recognized for hitting goals
- Deliver account strategy quarterly and acts as the voice of Rose Digital to the client at all times- managing expectations, timelines, milestones and wins. You are expected to handle the tough conversations with the client with ease.
- Advise senior agency management on the status of business, client relationships and specific opportunities or problems. Prepare and present quarterly business reports on the state of clients under your purview further identifying the areas of opportunity.
- Work with the partnerships and new business teams to develop and negotiate proposals and budgets, making modifications and arranging contract signings of.
- Work closely with Finance on forecasting, billing, and reconciling fee and budgets
- Oversee, inspire and motivate teams, working closely with lead discipline counterparts
- With the discipline leadership to ensure all projects are prioritized and staffed appropriately across the business and SOWs are documented, accurate, implemented, and billed appropriately.
- Help create proposals, timings and staffing plans alongside the New Business team to support pitches and new projects.
- You are organised and prepared prior to any briefing or client meeting, by managing expectations and briefing the team in advance. You deal with client requests promptly, and manage their expectations in terms of speed, delivery and budgets.
- Note taking in all client and internal meetings to capture key discussion points and next steps
- Recognize, work through and resolve conflict situations (internally and externally)
- Develop team members by coaching, training and identifying areas for growth
What You Need:
- 6+ years of account management experience in an agency or software development environment with a demonstrated - provable- track record of success.
- An advanced understanding of website design and builds, mobile application design and builds, interactive and experiential marketing production, augmented reality, product strategy and a superior understanding of production timeline management.
- Thorough knowledge of the dynamics of digital and interactive. You must understand how each digital and interactive element performs alone, how they perform together and how they are constantly changing in the context of the client.
- Ability to use analytical approaches to solve problems
- Experience managing multiple clients at the same time
- Not afraid to have the hard conversations either with a client or internal team members in order to hold them accountable.
- Model strong presentation skills that encourage participation and desired outcomes
- Ability to add structure and process when project plan is unclear/undefined
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and prioritise multiple demands
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Self-directed with a sense of urgency in solving client issues
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A passion for digital and a desire to learn new skills
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: