Olive is healthcare’s first intelligent digital workforce and has been successfully deployed at numerous healthcare systems across the country. Olive helps streamline and automate the most high-volume, repetitive tasks so healthcare professionals can concentrate on their patients and solving healthcare’s most challenging problems. Olive’s promise to her customers is that she finds out where she can make an impact, onboards quickly, shows up to work everyday, does her job extremely well, and gets smarter over time.
We are looking for an experienced Product leader who is passionate about building products that customers love and will fundamentally change healthcare and has the ability to lead a highly functioning team of Product Managers and UX Designers. This role is responsible for driving the vision and innovation of the Olive Helps product which works "hand-in-hand" with healthcare employees to provide real-time intelligence throughout their workday. It is critical that the VP of Product, Olive Helps is laser focused on creating a world class experience for all the product’s users and for driving continuous innovation. VP of Product, Olive Helps will report into the Chief Product Officer.
Olive Helps turn human workers into superhuman workers by eliminating the divide between work and wisdom. The Olive Helps platform helps improve accuracy and efficiency while reducing avoidable mistakes. Olive Helps provides relevant, contextual information, that is evoked by a human worker’s activity and coexists in their work environment with a seamless augmented reality application.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit, build and lead a world class product team based on the understanding that top Product Managers:
- Think big and without constraints - identifying areas for disruption and creating plans on how to take advantage of them.
- Can make a case that is impossible to refuse or ignore - using data AND beliefs, in order to garner support (money, resources, etc.) to bring ideas to life.
- Know how to prioritize - considering both quick wins (grow the business) and investments in long term success and scalability (build it right, fewer bugs, lower technical debt, etc.)
- Forecast AND measure effectively - not only forecast benefits, but also measure the benefits/health of the product and use the information to learn and continuously improve
- Get the product to the customer - willing to roll up his or her selves and get the work done and remove obstacles for delivery.
- Understand technical trade-offs and partner closely with Engineering.
- Understand great design and partner closely with UX.
- Can write effective concise copy and also a good narrative.
- Highly align the team with the business objectives while creating autonomy for the team to figure out the “how”.
- Drive end-user engagement and create a feedback loop for continuous improvement.
- Define and move between the long-term vision and the short-term strategy and tactics.
- Leverage ergophenomics to create an incredibly omnipotent recommendation engine. A background in latin helps to be able to create new words and articulate innovative concepts (yeah, we made up “ergophenomics”).
- Take Talent Development seriously, facilitating growth, and empowering team members.
- Drive the successful delivery of products and represent the organization to the outside market, including customers, partners, and analysts.
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases.
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
- Maintain and update existing features.
- Produce high-level product requirements, iterate with the design and engineering teams.
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and support, and coordinate across teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
- Work with VP, Engineering to manage Sprints.
- Coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching a new product or feature.
- Act as an evangelist for the product both internally and externally creating awareness of the capabilities and future of the product.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant industry experience with product development and commercialization of consumer products.
- Experience in and a deep curiosity for areas such as cybernetics, digital “sensors”, machine intelligence, and computer-human interaction.
- Passion for healthcare and disrupting it with technology for the betterment of patient care, healthcare workers experience, and to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential back into healthcare organizations.
- Experience working with big data platforms and data-driven products.
- Capable of balancing strategic imperatives and tactical needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively and succinctly with c-suite, product, engineering, UX, and sales teams.
- Self-starter with the demonstrated ability to lead a team to create and articulate a strong product vision and strategy and carry it all the way to tactical planning and successful execution in a dynamic healthcare market.
- Successful track record of achieving product line and company goals in a high-growth and highly competitive healthcare field.
- The flexibility to quickly adapt and produce in a rapidly changing environment, meeting aggressive market and customer expectations.
- Team-oriented with a proven track record working in a highly diverse setting.
- Experience working with highly distributed teams.
- Ability to find the solution that no one else thought of and figure out how to execute it and empower your team members to do the same.
- Experience creating a marketplace where outside developers contribute platform solutions to create more robust experiences for the end-user.
- UX research and design experience.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: