Our mission is to enable everyone to work from home and take advantage of these benefits. To accomplish this mission, we’ve built HoloMeeting, a remote collaboration solution for Mixed Reality. Our solutions are already being used by large enterprise clients and we are looking for more adventurers to join us on our quest.
Overview of Role
We are looking for a talented Software Project Manager to help us realize ideas and communicate them clearly with both our clients and within our remote teams.
In this role, you will utilize your software expertise towards leading our development team. You will stand at the forefront of all deliverables and ensure that we not only meet deadlines but also provide qualitative results.
- Lead daily standups: discuss blockers, discrepancies and important topics with the team.
- Build mutual trust and maintains the sense of dependability within the team
- Keep updated with news relevant to our industry and product
- Discuss concerns with the CEO, Head of Operations, and HR as soon as they arise
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- 7+ years in a lead software development role
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- HoloLens experience
- AR/MR experience
- Unity experience
- Previous employment with large companies (i.e., Microsoft)
HoloMeeting operates in a remote environment. Our roles require “start-up hours” which can result in long hours, early mornings, and late nights. Candidates should have flexible working hours to accommodate this and the company growth.
- Upon joining the team, you will receive a company HoloLens, experience HoloMeeting for yourself and assist the team in continuous improvements
- Work in a remote environment
- Enjoy the flexibility of setting your hours
- The ability to travel
- A supportive people team who cares for your professional development and has plans to prove it!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: