We are seeking an independent and passionate team member to become an expert in Crelate and to help us grow by providing amazing support to our customers via Tier 2 support. In this role, we expect an extreme attention to detail and the ability to troubleshoot more complex support inquiries.
The hours for this role are subject to change but are currently scheduled for: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm PT or 12pm ET-8pm ET. While this role is remote, you must be located in one of our hiring areas (WA, ID, OR, AR, OH, MA, MD, or VA).
Requirements - Youll be accountable for:
- Handling more difficult and escalated conversations as assigned from Tier 1.
- Work with our development team to escalate bugs and feedback requests
- Maintaining and improving our excellent First Response, Time to Close, and Customer Satisfaction Scores.
- Troubleshooting technical issues via screen share.
- Take ownership, manage and triage customer support requests in Intercom.
- Using customer feedback to identify opportunities for product improvement.
- Recommend and produce support assets such as help content, bots and macros.
- Strong customer empathy. You are passionate about customers as people and businesses. Youll build a deep understanding of their needs by speaking with and supporting them. With this, you will create better connections with our customers.
- Sense of urgency. You recognize urgent issues in need of resolution and do not hesitate to act.
- Data-driven. You use data to guide decisions and optimize results.
- Passion for product. You love being part of a product; you find ways to use our product every day and think of ways to make the product better. With this, you will improve your craft and better enable the success of our customers.
- Unwavering Curiosity. You love to learn, better yourself, and those around you. Not knowing and growing motivates you to new heights.
- Organized and an eye for detail. You have excellent organizational skills and pixel-perfect attention to detail. You follow-up and drive things to done.
- Communication. You have excellent presentation, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- You get it done. In the face of uncertainty, and multiple competing priorities you have a tremendous bias for action. Through collaboration and creative solutions, you deliver success.
- Opportunities to learn and help shape the customer experience.
- Startup life, with a flexible, yet high stakes work environment
- Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other
- Competitive benefits include:
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k with matching
- Long and short-term disability insurance
- Fully remote, flexible work environment, with internet and home office stipends.
- A generous paid leave policy, which includes up to 14 days of office holidays (including a company-wide winter break)
- And for team members who excel, stock option grants.
We are entrepreneurial, passionate, and relentless about our customers success. Everyone on the team talks and works directly with customers. Period. We share a collective passion for success, but not at any cost. We are striving to build an amazing product and a great business. This is no trivial task, and we lean on each other as we iterate towards our goal. We value transparency, passion, effort, results, and growth.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position Overview:Developing and maintaining a variety of business application programs with integrations to data for various systems associated with a leading car manufacturing company. Area of expertise are related to system modules for Customer Order Management, Inventory Mana
As an Electrical Technical Program Manager for FRL Product Engineering, you will lead multidisciplinary programs through the product development cycle. You will develop hardware to move forward our industry-leading virtual and augmented reality systems. You will establish require
Scope AR is the pioneer of enterprise-class augmented reality solutions, delivering the industry’s only cross-platform AR tools for getting workers the knowledge they need, when they need it. The company is revolutionizing the way enterprises work and collaborate by offerin
At-Home Center ManagerPurple Communications is one of the nation's most extensive communication services for the deaf and hard of hearing communities. As a leading provider of onsite interpreting services, video relay service and video remote interpreting, the Company delivers a.
Why Springbrook:Springbrook Software is the leader in cloud-based ERP and payments software for local municipal governments and special districts. For over 30 years, Springbrook has set the industry standard for how small and medium sized municipalities and utility districts oper
More jobs by this company
We are looking for a talented, tech-savvy and empathetic Customer Success Specialist (CSS) to join our growing Kirkland, WA based startup. We believe that software is only as good as the support that comes with it and Customer Success Specialists are key to that success. Crelate.