APTIM is seeking an innovative technology professional that specializes in the development and application of Reality Capture solutions such as AR/VR, 3D Laser Scanning, Drone Data Collection, and the application of the Digital Twin to join our Information Technology Team. This strategic role is needed to explore, create and respond to opportunities to weave the value of virtual reality, and other innovative technologies that can be used to automate and optimize its use, into our company technology roadmap developing value propositions for its use as it aligns with each of APTIM's service line technology toolkits and optimizes and differentiates APTIM's project delivery for our Clients.
The Reality Capture Technical Architect is responsible for helping to drive and support deep technology conversations involving the use of this technology with our service line leads and strategists, capture teams, project managers and other internal customers as well as their Clients. This key resource will help these internal and external customers to identify and assess their current objectives, execution workflows and all other related requirements with a focus on identifying, designing and implementing reality capture solutions to drive innovative approaches to address imminent challenges, work more safely and improve quality and timeliness of delivery. This person will assist in the development and implementation of an APTIM technology roadmap that includes reality capture technology and ensures the company has the technical and operational infrastructure in place to successfully implement and address the identified customer business challenges that technology can address. This person will also have a focus in areas such as cyber security, data and system integration, and engineering systems.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all current and emerging Reality Capture technology tools representing their use as an APTIM best practice where applicable.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected, compliant and documented solutions that best leverage the reality capture technology and APTIM's service line toolkits into successful alternative technology approaches working with the business to integrate into their procedures and best practices so that they are accessible and operational and with IT to ensure compliance and sustainability.
- Actively participate in opportunity & account strategy sessions to ensure their technical domain expertise is helping to solve real customer challenges.
- Lead and support opportunities to integrate reality capture technologies, and even more importantly the data rendered, into comprehensive, turnkey, technology solutions and information management platforms such as Virtual Compliance Assessments, Construction Inspection and Management, and use of the Digital Twin for O&M and Facility Management.
- Lead technical presentations and demonstrations to support internal technology awareness, project team implementations, capture strategies and externally to promote APTIM's innovative use of technology within the industry.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by publishing white papers, preparing social media releases, participating in panel discussions and presenting at technology and related industry conferences.
- Develop and lead an APTIM Reality Capture Community of Practice team that will serve as the core for how APTIM effectively uses this technology and blends that use into our day to day project delivery as best practice maintaining the requirements and governance necessary for compliant use.
- Build exceptional relationships with strategic technology partners to enhance our technology options, use and delivery while also creating a source of expertise that can be used to augment and support our own resources for execution and delivery when needed.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and recognize drive opportunities for new and emerging technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Engineering or a similar field.
- 15+ years of successful Reality Capture experience
- Working knowledge of Engineering Systems and IT including Cyber Security
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong technology leadership and change management skills
- Outstanding presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to successfully kick-start new initiatives and to drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Excellent customer-facing written and oral communications skills
- Business process modeling
- Database fundamentals
- Demonstrated experience working across diverse markets and regions
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with a diverse program and project management, engineering and scientific staff
- Demonstrated creative experience, specifically being able to creatively communicate and assist our engineers and scientists with the capture and visualization of diverse products, understand and address diverse market audiences, etc., when developing Virtual Reality products.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Let's Work Bravely Bravely is on a mission to make life at work better for everyone. We are democratizing access to professional coaching. Companies worldwide look to us to provide their employees across all levels access to on-demand confidential coaching for the moments that m
The Sr. Revenue Accountant position is a newly created role joining a high growth SaaS company. The Sr. Revenue Accountant position is a direct hire, REMOTE position open due to organic growth & acquisitions. Excellent opportunity for a Revenue Accounting professional with 4+ yea
Posted23-Jul-2021Service lineAdvisory SegmentRole typeFull-timeLocation(s)Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of AmericaJOB SUMMARYUnder general supervision, upholds the integrity of real estate portfolio data for assigned portfolio of clients. Inputs, maintains, organizes.
Overview:ZOLL Data Systems, a division of ZOLL Medical Corporation, is a healthcare software solutions provider that empowers hospital, EMS and Fire, and billing/accounts receivable (AR) teams to deliver more—from better patient outcomes to operational efficiencies and grea
About the Job:In this role, you will be responsible for gathering requirements, leading solutioning ideation, configuring systems, modeling concepts of design, creating and QA’ing new features, spec’ing out new ideas to support new and evolving business/team needs, as