- Build and execute Developer Programs based on the priorities and roadmap of Facebook developer and creator products, tools, technologies and platforms including AR/VR.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, business development, partnerships, legal and marketing to launch and execute developer outreach programs based on product priorities.
- Establish qualitative and quantitative analysis of program performance against product goals, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the strategy.
- Represent Facebook and provide perspectives in external communities, forums and events with key developer and technical audiences.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time with flexibility to work across time zones and influence remote teams.
- Identify strategic internal and external partnership opportunities to grow our developer outreach efforts.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent degree/experience
- 4+ years experience in engaging with a global developer community both online and offline
- Software development experience
- 5+ years experience in product strategy, developer advocacy or equivalent work experience in product organization
- Experience communicating and presenting effectively to executive level stakeholders
- Experience working with AR/VR creators and developers
- Experience with defining, developing and leading large scale programs or products in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills — with experience developing strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook
- Working with Facebook AR/VR technologies
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Posted08-Dec-2021Service lineAdvisory SegmentRole typeFull-timeAreas of InterestAdministrative, Customer Service, Sales & LeasingLocation(s)Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of AmericaJOB SUMMARYUnder general supervision, upholds the integrity of real estate portfolio
As a NetSuite Implementation Lead, you'll work in tandem with this SuiteCloud Partner's Professional Services team. You will own, manage and complete all aspects of the implementation of the client's for SDN Solution.Role and ResponsibilitiesComplete implementations: Lead and fac
Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) is one the largest IT services program for the Navy and U.S. Marine Corps (USMC), supporting approximately 400,000 seats around the world. Under SMIT, the SMIT contractor will provide.
DE CHUMS Underwriter - Retail (Remote in AL,AR,AZ,CA,CT,FL,GA,KS,KY,MD,NC,NJ,NM,NY,OH,OK,TX,VA)Full-Time Direct Hire – Salary: up to 115K / yearSummary: Mortgage Underwriter provides quality loans for the company by underwriting and evaluating mortgage loan applications.Edu
Job SummaryPay is $13.00/hr, and after six months will be raised to $14.00/hr upon meeting standards. There may be other base-pay raises in the near future.Work is on-site and can be worked either Full Time or Part Time. Full time is Monday - Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 PM; part time