Director of F&B
Andretti Indoor Karting and Games (AIKG) is a fast growing, fun focused organization. We feature high tech, multi level Karting as well as unbelievable VR and game experiences, all complimented by exceptional food and beverage. Currently at 6 locations and expecting to open several more soon, we are thriving and having a blast doing it. We are seeking a talented and motivated Director of Food and Beverage to lead the Operations and R&D of AIKG culinary as we expand.
Overseeing the overall Food and Beverage operations of all locations to include Events/Catering. Providing a consistent F&B vision for all locations to follow through communication and proper training. Responsible for supervising/supporting all F&B functions including menu development, food/beverage purchasing, recipes, preparation, presentation, maintenance of quality standards, safety, and cleanliness.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversees and Supports the Management of Food and Beverage Operation in all locations.
- Implements and Supports the Execution of Food and Beverage Service, Quality, Technique, Preparation, Portion, Presentation, and Cost control.
- Oversees the Menu Planning/Development/Promotion in all locations to include Events/Catering with support from Directors of Operations, Procurement, Sales, and Marketing.
- Tracks and Manages F&B Cost system wide with support from Director of Procurement in providing standard cost-efficient products.
- Standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality, presentation, and cost throughout organization.
- Supports and Develops Team for continued growth in F&B Departments system wide.
- Assist and supports the execution of all Major Events and Buyouts that require on-site support.
- Assists Directors of Architecture and Procurement with all major equipment purchases for NSO Kitchen and Bar Design.
- Assists Director of Procurement with creating list and ordering small wares for F&B side of NSO.
- Culinary Degree required with advanced work in Culinary Arts. Bachelor's degree preferred. CEC or CRC with R&D experience a plus.
- Minimum 10 years culinary experience, with executive chef level experience in food service, restaurant, or hotel facilities
- Experience with menu and recipe development, food presentation and creative skills that result in the achievement of business objectives. Chain restaurant R&D experiences a plus.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Food Production Management systems, recipe database, and presentation software.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative to develop culinary strategies based on consumer insights
- Requires culinary vision and a passion for food.
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as presentation skills.
- Requires strong interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Requires strong attention to detail and ability to envision the implementation tools needed to successfully utilize a concept or brand at the unit level.
- Has the perseverance and the ability to drive complicated projects to a successful conclusion.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively cope with change.
- Thrives on functioning independently with a minimum of supervision and in a team environment.
- Draws on diverse resources to make high quality decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop scalable and sustaining recipes, menus, and programs for multi-unit restaurant concepts.
- A natural leader with high energy and a sense of enthusiasm that can inspire motivate and develop others, thereby creating vision and commitment throughout the organization.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
QualificationsHigh school or College Degree (Preferred)ICD-10: 3 year (Preferred)Medical Billing: Minimum 3 - 5 years claims processing with working knowledge of ChiroTouch billing software. Open to learning addition billing platforms.Position SummaryProvides data entry functions
ARExperience is the newest, most exclusive augmented reality marketing summit event for leaders in advertising, marketing and tech. We are currently looking for a Social Media Manager to promote our Fall 2021 event.ARExperience is producing its first annual VIP Conference in Nove
Quality Analyst/Coach - Work from HomePosition Information:HCM is a women-owned business (WOSB) focused on driving engagement and resolutions that align with our client needs. HCM works as an extended business office within revenue cycle where we engage, identify, and present sol
About U.GroupU.Group is an advanced technology and creative design company radically focused on using customer-centric innovation to create new opportunities in the public and private sectors. Working collaboratively out of offices in Arlington, VA, Washington, DC, Portland, OR,.
Facebook is seeking an experienced program manager who is passionate about driving product outcomes with world class developers on Facebook’s emerging technologies. You will work to continuously grow, scale and optimize programs to improve and drive product goals in alignme