Tagkast offers custom augmented reality lens development and photo marketing solutions for event marketers including Tablet Cams, GIF Booths, and High-Speed Printing. Our key differentiators are industry-leading social share rates and a robust, back-end analytics platform. Discover more at www.tagkast.com
Business Analysts are responsible for doing research to identify prospective new ideal customer accounts, identify key decision-makers and influencers at those accounts, find their email and phone information, and load them into our CRM system. You will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure the accounts and contacts match our ideal customer profile.
- Research marketplace to determine contacts at customer accounts that are good fits based on our ideal customer profile.
- Search LinkedIn, Google, and Industry trade journals to identify new accounts and contacts.
- Follow industry news on new sponsorship relationships or event marketing efforts to add these to our database Categorize contacts based on the role they play in the buying process and types of events they sponsor.
- Build reports to visualize sales activity and outreach cadence.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to address specific business questions.
- Analytical mind with great attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic to work independently and quickly.
- Data Management and database management experience.
- Automated web scraping experience a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com, Yesware or marketing automation tools is a plus Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
QualificationsHigh school or College Degree (Preferred)ICD-10: 3 year (Preferred)Medical Billing: Minimum 3 - 5 years claims processing with working knowledge of ChiroTouch billing software. Open to learning addition billing platforms.Position SummaryProvides data entry functions
Our silicon team is pushing the state-of-the-art with breakthrough work in computer vision, machine learning, mixed reality, graphics, power delivery, interconnect, displays, sensors, and new ways to map the human body. We work across the entire stack of system design, from trans
ARExperience is the newest, most exclusive augmented reality marketing summit event for leaders in advertising, marketing and tech. We are currently looking for a Social Media Manager to promote our Fall 2021 event.ARExperience is producing its first annual VIP Conference in Nove
At Facebook Reality Labs, we are focused on defining the generation of experiences in AR and VR and finding new ways for people to connect, and build communities. As a designer on the Horizon Team, you will join a cross-discipline team of designers, engineers, and artists who are
VR Esports League DirectorThis is a full time, salaried leadership position and opportunity to work in the world of esports and virtual reality. Be ready to level up the organization and VR esports worldwide!*In this role we are looking specifically for someone who can grow our V