ARExperience is the newest, most exclusive augmented reality marketing summit event for leaders in advertising, marketing and tech. We are currently looking for a Social Media Manager to promote our Fall 2021 event.
ARExperience is producing its first annual VIP Conference in November of this year. The event will be at the fantastic Faena Hotel in Miami, Florida.
See the event announcement Video here: https://youtu.be/7KZsjmMjsKs
This is a really sexy event to promote. The industry and environment lend themselves to amazing brand building, high profile visibility, and Fortune 500 influential social content. Look here to see what and who we mean: https://ARExperience.us
In addition to being a well established and successful Social Media Manager, you are interested in augmented reality, advertising, marketing. You find and connect with the influencers while making the impressions and earning the engagements. You will build an audience, drive engagements, site visits and ticket sale conversions.
You know how to create and use templates in Adobe Spark, Canva or other similar social media design tools. You have experience with post scheduling software such as Hootsuite or similar.
Sourcing industry content and mixing it with our pre-event organic content, you are an expert at building brand and generating engagement and audience in LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and SnapChat. You can work in still and video content. Minor design and editing experience are a huge plus, if not straight up required.
What You'll Do:
- Create and manage all social media campaigns using trackable links
- Manage social footprint and image
- Create and pass along leads to sales and marketing
- Extensive Social Media campaign management with a proven track record.
- Experience and successful track record promoting events with social media
- Experience with Fortune 500 executives, VIP and or celebrity personalities
- Ability to create/edit compelling video and stills that create results
- Ability to produce weekly social media engagement reports and analysis.
- Ability to drive traffic to landing pages through social media posts
- Confidence and creativity to present and execute on social media campaign ideas
To be interviewed, please reply via email and::
- Follow and connect with the ARExperience on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arexperience/
- Join the Augmented Reality Experience Advocates group here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12547938/
- Provide a portfolio of campaigns that have been created, samples of posts and engagement history reports you may have.
- Provide a paragraph telling us why you believe you are right for this fun and growing position.
- Provide a resume with the last 4 positions you held and your responsibilities and impact in those roles.
This is an entirely remote, contract position. Compensation is a flat weekly rate and will depend on experience. Bonuses can be earned for great engagement stats.
Join us building the #ARTechEvent of the year!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- Social media marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Writing skills: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
QualificationsHigh school or College Degree (Preferred)ICD-10: 3 year (Preferred)Medical Billing: Minimum 3 - 5 years claims processing with working knowledge of ChiroTouch billing software. Open to learning addition billing platforms.Position SummaryProvides data entry functions
Director of F&BAndretti Indoor Karting and Games (AIKG) is a fast growing, fun focused organization. We feature high tech, multi level Karting as well as unbelievable VR and game experiences, all complimented by exceptional food and beverage. Currently at 6 locations and expe
Quality Analyst/Coach - Work from HomePosition Information:HCM is a women-owned business (WOSB) focused on driving engagement and resolutions that align with our client needs. HCM works as an extended business office within revenue cycle where we engage, identify, and present sol
About U.GroupU.Group is an advanced technology and creative design company radically focused on using customer-centric innovation to create new opportunities in the public and private sectors. Working collaboratively out of offices in Arlington, VA, Washington, DC, Portland, OR,.
Facebook is seeking an experienced program manager who is passionate about driving product outcomes with world class developers on Facebook’s emerging technologies. You will work to continuously grow, scale and optimize programs to improve and drive product goals in alignme