- High school or College Degree (Preferred)
- ICD-10: 3 year (Preferred)
- Medical Billing: Minimum 3 - 5 years claims processing with working knowledge of ChiroTouch billing software. Open to learning addition billing platforms.
Provides data entry functions, and responsible for the follow up and execution of the claims process. Ensures timely and accurate tracking of payments, denials, overpayments, underpayments, and adjustments relating to patients current and outstanding accounts receivable balances via phone or electronic contact with the payer.
Full Job Description
Seeking our next AR - Billing Specialist that is detail oriented, with honesty, respect, and strong character to our team. Must have an entrepreneur sense of urgency, dedication with the ability to work independent and deliver outcomes.
1. Follow up on submitted claims to ensure claims are processed correctly base on contracted rates and quoted patient benefits.
2. Follow up on claims in a timely manner and submitting corrected claims.
3. Knowledge in submitting Appeals.
4. Resubmission of claims manually or electronically per payer.
5. Applying payment and resolving balances.
6. Complete knowledge and analysis of Explanation of Benefits. (EOB)
7. Complete understanding of payer guidelines and payment processing.
8. Ability to perform third party claims submission.
9. Enter client update data into the system.
10. Ensure all services documented in the patient's record are coded with appropriate ICD-9, ICD-10 and CPT codes.
11. Upon request, pulls documentation and organizes for all internal and external audits.
12. Excellent customer skills when corresponding by email, telephone, and virtual meetings.
13. Print appropriate reports for doctors/accountants for month end reporting.
14. Exceptional verbal, written skills with ability to multi task and work in a team environment along with working with a diverse patient and physician population. Have the ability to maintain composure when managing difficult issues professionally.
15. Understanding HIPPA and enforcement of patient privacy rules.
- Fully Remote
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivable: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Posted08-Dec-2021Service lineAdvisory SegmentRole typeFull-timeAreas of InterestAdministrative, Customer Service, Sales & LeasingLocation(s)Remote - US - Remote - US - United States of AmericaJOB SUMMARYUnder general supervision, upholds the integrity of real estate portfolio
As a NetSuite Implementation Lead, you'll work in tandem with this SuiteCloud Partner's Professional Services team. You will own, manage and complete all aspects of the implementation of the client's for SDN Solution.Role and ResponsibilitiesComplete implementations: Lead and fac
Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) is one the largest IT services program for the Navy and U.S. Marine Corps (USMC), supporting approximately 400,000 seats around the world. Under SMIT, the SMIT contractor will provide.
DE CHUMS Underwriter - Retail (Remote in AL,AR,AZ,CA,CT,FL,GA,KS,KY,MD,NC,NJ,NM,NY,OH,OK,TX,VA)Full-Time Direct Hire – Salary: up to 115K / yearSummary: Mortgage Underwriter provides quality loans for the company by underwriting and evaluating mortgage loan applications.Edu
Job SummaryPay is $13.00/hr, and after six months will be raised to $14.00/hr upon meeting standards. There may be other base-pay raises in the near future.Work is on-site and can be worked either Full Time or Part Time. Full time is Monday - Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 PM; part time