About FS Studio
Our vision is to bring the very best immersive experiences to Enterprise and Industry 4.0 through our passion for and expertise in AR, VR, and XR. With our innovative global team, we strive to be our clients’ long-term partners to build great products, create immersive solutions and extend their capabilities into the metauniverse. We strive to create best-in-class solutions through best-in-class design, best in class technology, and best-in -class operations and business practices.
*This is an ongoing independent contractor role that will range between 15-30 hours of project work per week at an hourly rate of $35-$45 per hour*
We are seeking a Virtual Reality Developer to join our client’s team. This position will be responsible for helping build an application for our client which leverages eye tracking technology on Virtual Reality Headsets (Vive Pro Eye, etc.) to perform analysis of eye data and provide annotated reports based on the client’s use case and specifications. This product is in the medical field, and requires a high degree of code stability/reliability on both the Desktop and VR sides of the product line. An ideal candidate will be well versed in Unity and have previous experience working in A/R and V/R development.
- Responsible as the main lead and developer on the client project
- Lead the development of the product by making architectural and technical decisions on the best course of action for developing the application
- Aid in the development and implementation of application functionality from prototype to production
- Analyze project requirements and estimate development times to meet project deadlines
- Communicate and collaborate with Project Manager and Development Team to provide technical solutions and technical explanations of the state and status of the project
- Coordinate with QA to test the project
- Proficiency in developing for Virtual Reality headsets, minimum 3+ years experience
- Proficiency in developing for Eye Tracking Systems, minimum 3+ years experience
- Proficiency in signal visualization and analysis (taking positional eye data and turning it into charts/graphs/streams, performing layers of analysis to annotate charts, and to result in a PDF document with annotated results to match client’s formatting specifications using Unity)
- Experience integrating Unity applications with cloud systems (user management, file management, update deployment, analytics, etc)
- Experience integrating and synchronizing Desktop and VR experiences (on the same machine running the VR, not online)
- Good communication skills. We are looking for someone who thrives on collaborating with a remotely located team
- Familiarity with visual impairments (contrast sensitivity, color blindness, etc) and accessibility needs (preferred)
FS Studio is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Build Automation for Unity HoloLens Application ForgeFX Simulations is engaged in a development project creating a hand-held device training augmented-reality application targeting the Microsoft HoloLens 2.0 headset.This short-term targeted contract is to create/configure/test a.
About Your Next OpportunityThe Vive Studios and Developer Relations team is looking for a talented VR Content Manager who is eager to be part of a world-class team bringing new virtual reality experiences to life. You will manage relationships and projects with VR content develop
Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) is one the largest IT services program for the Navy and U.S. Marine Corps (USMC), supporting approximately 400,000 seats around the world. Under SMIT, the SMIT contractor will provide.
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care a
About U.GroupU.Group is an advanced technology and creative design company radically focused on using customer-centric innovation to create new opportunities in the public and private sectors. Working collaboratively out of offices in Arlington, VA, and in the heart of the action
More jobs by this company
About FS StudioOur vision is to bring the very best immersive experiences to Enterprise and Industry 4.0 through our passion for and expertise in AR, VR, and XR. With our innovative global team, we strive to be our clients’ long-term partners to build great products, create
About FS StudioThis is a full-time remote position however candidates must be located in Eastern Standard Timezone (EST).Our vision is to bring the very best immersive experiences to Enterprise and Industry 4.0 through our passion for and expertise in AR, VR, and XR. With our inn