We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer with experience in Vue, Python, Django, and AWS to work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
You will be working in an agile environment, with an awesome team on the implementation of world-class software products.
You can learn more about Devsu at devsu.com.
- Be a great programmer.
- Proven experience working with Vue, Python, Django and AWS.
- Full-time availability.
- Fluent in English.
- Very good communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Software Architecture and Best Practices.
- Experience working on large scale projects, using a microservices architecture.
- Experience working with RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Nginx.
- Experience deploying to the cloud (AWS).
- Experience in modern software development best practices including code version control (git), Unit Testing, TDD, Code Reviews, CI/CD, etc.
A stable, long-term contract. Continuous Training. Private Health insurance. Flexible schedule. Work with some of the most talented software engineers in Latin America and the US, doing challenging work and world-class software for clients in the US and around the world.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description: Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We value Heart, Collaboration, and Attitude in every aspect of our business, especially our team members.Our client, a leading well-known insurance company,.
JOB TYPEContractEMP TYPEFull-TimeSKILLSAnySALARY TYPEHourlySALARY€20.00 EUR - €30.00 EURExpected experience: +3 Years of ExperienceLanguage: EnglishStart date for assignment: ASAPDuration of assignment: 12 months (extendable)Expected workload for the.
Overview:The purpose of the Software Engineer role is delivery of quality code to push forward the feature set of our technology enabled business. This may include writing new code, maintenance of existing code, and fighting off the robot apocalypse..
VUEJS Frontend EngineerOmnislash is a technology and gaming company dedicated to creating an extraordinary gamer-centric experience. By collecting gameplay data, deep statistical analysis, proprietary metrics, and contextual user data, our platform Omnislash.