Job TitleLearning Specialist
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Organize and coordinate all aspects of training events from inception, planning, start and closure of a course. You will work closely with local and global members of the Global Learning Services staff, while working with other Philips colleagues, customers and the various Philips Business Innovation Units.
You are responsible for
- Leading medium to large, complex and/or critical learning solution development projects, while overseeing and managing project work/deliverables of learning product developers, instructional designers or trainers
- Preparing lesson plans from engineering documentation, field service requirements or software documentation.
- Gathering and documenting Content Design & Development requirements for learning products and identifying the scope of the project based on the functional components, ex. quickstep guides, training checklists, instructor/faculty guides and collaborative learning environments.
- Working with engineering, technical support and manufacturing to ensure that course material reflects current product features.
- Following up to determine applicability of course material.
- Working on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Supporting Philips PACS related products
- Creating Training plans and Learning Paths for internal customer training.
- Working with Global Learning services operations team members to create courses in the Philips Compliance system
- Managing relationships (end to end) with third party vendors, Business Groups and market stakeholders
- Management and creation of courses in Learning Management System
- Engaging with Subject Matter Experts to extract high quality learning content and managing the subject matter experts input and feedback in the end-to-end process.
- Creating student and instructor guides, designing and managing course and content
- Creating appropriate assessment strategy for learning solutions measuring the impact of learning where relevant
You are a part of
Our Services & Delivery team and you drive all training for Vue PACS and ISPACS. You will be responsible for 90% of all critical items including training plans, eLearning’s and learning Paths for Vue, ISPACS and IBE products.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of related experience or a Master’s degree with 3+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of Project Management in a global environment (PMP is a plus)
- Experience with content development, storyboarding, template creation with training documents
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines and work cross functionally to keep the team on timelines
- Proven success working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, while readily adapting/responding to changes in the environment and priorities.
- Must have outstanding communication (written & verbal) and MS office skills.
- Experience with Vue PACS and ISPACS is a plus
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips – develop strong partnerships with our Clinical, Field Service and Engineering teams on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people’s lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: