Job TitleService Readiness Engineer
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support of the end-to-end product lifecycle of Philips Vue product releases. You will utilize lean procedures for the introduction of product releases, patches and configurations.
You are responsible for
- Delivering the Service validation plans and resources required to support the commercialization programs.
- Coordinating and monitoring the WW service plans and activities with the global service community throughout the life cycle of each product post commercial release.
- Continuously review each new program and version with the Service PLM to assess the service delivery requirements, resources and training needs.
- Creating and validating the Customer Support Product Plan (CSPP) content and intentions with the Service PLM.
- Defining service training requirements to support Vue Product programs.
- Improving product serviceability by gathering and documenting input for upcoming program requirements.
- Creation and validation of commercialization deliverables.
- Managing the First of Kind (FOK) installation as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Testing and validating the primary installable and upgradable software lineage, validating the documentation for each of the new releases and associated patches and testing and validating regional specific workflows.
- Continuously improving the service community knowledge, documentation and training to minimize the number of incident escalations.
- Creating and implementing improvement opportunities based on service community feedback related to customer experience, product and operation initiatives.
- Becoming SME with related certification of the critical third-party SW and solutions.
You are a part of
Philips Enterprise Diagnostic Informatics (EDI) Business Group (BG), which provides affordable and integrated informatics solutions for health systems. We believe that by enabling intelligent decision-making and improving clinical pathways, our solutions will lead to better clinical, operational and financial outcomes across the health continuum. You will report directly to the Services and Solutions Delivery Leader.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related field
- 5+ years of hands on experience working with imaging software, PACS and/or Radiology Informatics (Vue product knowledge – highly desired)
- Hands on working knowledge of Servers and Storage (familiarity with computer networking concepts – a plus)
- Experience validating, testing and writing up documentation related to products
- Strong technical writing skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (MS Project, Visio – a plus)
- Ability and comfort training others
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: