Team: Customer Interactive Services
Work Type: C2C
What You’ll Do
- Gathers and verifies technical requirements
- Authors and audits technical design for features
- Identifies feature and module dependencies
- Proposes mitigation plans for identified risks and problems
- Suggests process improvements and best practices
- Demonstrates technical expertise and discusses solutions with Leadership executives.
- Able to identify, evaluate and discuss alternative technologies and techniques
- Mentors co-workers within area of expertise, improves other's productivity
- Provide support for project deliverables from design, development to go-live.
- Exposure to retail domain
What You Know
- Familiarity with Node/NPM based architecture and modules.
- Excellent knowledge of using Vue.js with backend frameworks like Spring Boot or Rest/GQL API
- Hands on experience with templating frameworks such as Mustache, Handlebars.
- Experience in leading a team of software engineers
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Tailwind or Bootstrap or Foundation
- Knowledge of cross-browser development and browser compatibility
- Experience with working in an agile work environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- Worked in a team of remote developers before
- Can work independently and goal-oriented
- Strong understanding of design patterns: Object-oriented development, client-side MVC.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Strong UI, design, and communication skills, and a positive attitude.
- Knowledge in backend technologies like J2EE/SpringBoot/SpringMVC is preferred but not mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Applications or related field
- Professional Development - We offer in-house technical training and professional learning programs aimed at developing skills across a broad spectrum of topics such as technology, leadership, role-based training, and process expertise. We also offer an annual stipend for employees to attend external courses in order to maintain professional certifications.
Health & Wellness Benefits - We believe that your health and welfare are important, and we strive to ensure that you have affordable options available to you, including some plans that are subsidized for employees and their families up to 90%. We also have dental and vision plans in the US where Nisum pays 100% of premiums for employees.
Volunteerism Pay - We believe in giving back and in the US, our employees are eligible for up to 40 hours of paid time off each year to volunteer towards the causes that they are most passionate about. This is in addition to personal PTO and paid holidays.
Additional Benefits - We offer all the other important benefits to keep employees and their families healthy and financially secure, such as 401(k) retirement savings with a company match, pre-tax parking and transit programs, disability insurance, and Basic Life/AD&D, alongside exclusive employee discounts on a wide variety of products and services.
Relax & Regroup - Our annual party and family picnics give us all a chance to slow down and have a great time together, away from it all.
In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, Nisum US offers its employees some unique and fun extra
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an experienced Front End Software Engineer to join our team. You will help us use modern web technologies, and best practices to achieve a scalable, well functioning, and highly performant frontend experience that will help us achieve our busines
The project is about building a PWA frontend using Vue Storefront and is managed using the SCRUM approach with sprints lasting 2 weeks. PM-Model: sort of Scrum, we have sprints, daily's, sometimes retros and demos (depends on the project stage), it changes in time. The code is ca
We are seeking experienced developers for contract work on client projects through September 2021. Our ideal candidates write clear and concise code, and are ready to collaborate with a team of UI/UX Designers, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers to build intuitive and stunning w
More jobs by this company
Location: RemoteTeam: Enterprise ServicesWork Type: Full Time / Temp W2Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom softwar
Location: RemoteTeam: Customer Interactive ServicesWork Type: Full TimeNisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom softwar
Location: RemoteTeam: Data Science & AnalyticsWork Type: Full TimeNisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software