Front End Vue.js Developer
4+ years of relevant experience
Full-Time - Remote Opportunity for US-based candidates only (see Other Requirements for details)
ABOUT ARTEMIS CONSULTING
Artemis Consulting is a D.C. area-based IT Services and Management Consulting firm that is a certified Great Place to Work, on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the U.S, on the Entrepreneur 360 companies list, and one of the Virginia Chamber of Commerce’s Fantastic 50 companies. Our teams are collaborative, self-motivated, and focused on creating value for our clients. We offer competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefits package including employer-subsidized health, dental & vision insurance, 401(k) matching, 10 paid Federal holidays, and paid vacation and sick leave.
JOB SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The ideal candidate for this position will meet all of the requirements of the position and can work with a team in an agile environment. This is a full-time, salaried Front End Developer position supporting the Federal Government. You must be able to pass a Public Trust background check as required by the Federal client. You must also be a self-starter, fast-learner, and have excellent oral and written communications skills along with the following:
- Develop custom web-based applications
- Build and update RESTful APIs
- Interface with Microservices and Apache Solr
- Troubleshoot issues and create code fixes for open-source products
- Address defects and collaboratively work with functional and technical teams to integrate application in on-site environments
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of custom web application development experience; experience in the Federal government space is a plus
- 4+ years of VueJS 2+ experience
- 5+ years of experience with full stack development, including understanding UI frameworks and back-end architecture interactions
- Strong experience developing/consuming RESTful web services
- 2+ years of experience with Spring (Spring boot, MVC, Web Services, Security, Batch) and Hibernate
- 2+ years of experience with Apache Solr
- Solid knowledge of Scrum, Kanban Agile development methodologies
- Excellent issue resolution skills within open-source products
- Continuous integration (CI) experience is a plus
- Understanding mobile friendliness of websites
- Familiarity and experience with Section 508 standards
- Strong analytical, collaboration and communication skills
- Undergraduate Degree (in computer science, engineering or related field) highly desired but can be substituted with 2 additional years of experience
- Positions are remote with monthly meetings onsite in Washington, DC.
- Candidates must reside in Virginia, DC, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Georgia, or Texas.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident or similar authorization to work (required by Federal client); background and credit check is necessary; we cannot sponsor employment visas
Artemis Consulting is an equal-opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified candidates will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, religious creed, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, or age.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Artemis Consulting utilizes e-Verify to check employment authorization.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Job Description : Director : Checkout and Frontend DevelopmentAbout companyChargebee is a subscription management platform, used by fast-growth businesses like FreshWorks, Okta, and Envoy to manage and automate their recurring billing and lifecycle operations.RoleChargebee is loo
Work from your home in Germany, our amazing office in Nürnberg, or somewhere in between. You choose how you work at Paessler.Here at Paessler we are passionate about software and care about the people who build it. These people build PRTG, a network, cloud and IoT monitoring
Client is seeking an On-Premise Sharepoint developer / UI developer for continued development of ECM construction & preconstruction sites. This contractor must have extensive experience building very large sharepoint repositories with out of the box SP views, list & libraries. Mu
More jobs by this company
Senior Front-End DeveloperRemote/Full-TimeABOUT ARTEMIS CONSULTINGArtemis Consulting is a D.C. area-based IT Services and Management Consulting firm that is on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S, on the Entrepreneur 360 companies list, and one of the V