Tree Ring Digital, a Denver based, top-rated digital marketing agency, is seeking a talented self-motivated, proactive WordPress Website Designer to contribute to our growing and collaborative team. Our WordPress Website Designer will work with the development and project management team to design custom WordPress websites.
- Wireframe Designs.
- Website Design & Building of Site in WordPress.
- Website edits (ie: content changes, editing contact forms, creating new pages, updating menu items, etc.)
- Work in a timely manner.
Providing Support in:
- Troubleshooting WordPress, website, and plugin issues.
- Responsive design and mobile-related issues.
- Troubleshooting and resolving site-related issues quickly and efficiently.
- Quality check before work goes to the client for review.
- Installing plugins, tracking codes, and CSS classes for the marketing team.
- Adheres to project hours requirements, timelines, and tracking time appropriately.
- Ability to proactively identify client growth opportunities and communicate efficiently to the business development team.
- Using the data provided by our discovery team and performing competitor research to build and design engaging WordPress websites that encourage users to stay on the site and take action.
- Designing websites for diverse organizations ranging from small to midsize businesses and including blogs, eCommerce sites, online learning, and membership portals.
- Working with the project manager and design team to complete projects in a timely manner.
- A mix of 65% front-end and 35% back-end.
- Highly motivation to complete projects by deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (phone, email, and face-to-face)
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive, and Dropbox.
- Strong organizational, prioritization, troubleshooting, and decision-making skills.
High level of:
- Attention to detail (including accurate data entry skills)
- Knowledge in WordPress builders, plugins, and maintenance.
- Think several steps ahead and execute tasks without (or before) being given direction (once trained)
- Think through all possible solutions and determine the best solution.
- Take work direction well & follow specific processes and procedures (once taught)
- Work well independently, as well as in a collaborative environment.
- Utilize the correct tools, resources, and team members to find answers to client questions.
- 2-3 years experience in WordPress design required.
- 2-3 years managing multiple websites simultaneously required.
- WordPress core.
- WordPress plugins and 3rd-party integrations.
- Responsive website design.
- HTML5 and CSS3.
- Site and image optimization techniques.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility and Mobile-First Responsive Design.
- Inspect tool preferred.
- XD preferred.
Basic knowledge/experience with:
- Editing/understanding of WordPress websites.
- Installing WordPress.
- Installing development sites and staging environments.
- Making development sites live.
- Page builder tools (WPBakery, Elementor, Divi, etc)
- WordPress back-end development (including custom post types, theme customization, plug-in configuration and customization, and database structure)
- eCommerce systems which include WooCommerce setup (including variable products, shipping, and payment gateway configurations)
- Various plugins including Gravity Forms, ACF, LearnDash, and MemberPress.
- GSuite, Office 365, Slack, QuickBooks, WordPress, 1Password & Dropbox.
What We Offer the Right Candidate
Come join a team with a clear mandate to deliver high value to clients. If you’re a good fit and up for a challenge, we’d love to hear from you! TreeRingDigital.com/careers
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Do you eat, sleep, and breathe creativity?The person we're in search of will have intimate knowledge of WordPress, tied together with a dazzling bow of experience within content production.To be successful in this role, you’ll have a hands-on approach,.
We are looking for a WordPress/ ReactDeveloper.The company is the strategic advisor for the stakeholder economy. The only constant in your business is change. It would be best if you had sound strategic advice, deep experience, real-time intelligence,.
Ketterman Rowland and Westlund is looking for a Network Administrator to join a rapidly growing organization! If you are a motivated problem solver and passionate about establishing and maintaining a stable network infrastructure, you could succeed in.
We are seeking one or more independent, freelance contractors with proficiency in front-end design and back-end development/programming of WordPress websites. We have clients who may approach us to create content for online posting. They sometimes request.
About Social Driver:Social Driver is a digital agency with the strategies, ideas, creative, and technology to connect with people today, across websites, social media, branding, marketing, advocacy, and more. Our vision is to be the trusted agency partner.