Tower Marketing is seeking an experienced (3+ years) web developer to join our development team in building engaging, cutting-edge websites for our diverse clientele. This candidate will need to push the bounds of today’s coding trends while executing on tried-and-true basic principles, be able to deliver rich user experiences (UX), and set a standard of excellence for all website projects. This position will be fully remote.
Top Skills For This Role Include
- Build out all approved visual designs and functionality into a cohesive website.
- Meet, present, and discuss website stages (alpha, beta, final) to the internal team, management, and clients.
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure a quality deliverable to our clients.
- Able to work independently and efficiently.
Required Software / Knowledge Must-Haves
- PHP (7.0 or higher)
- HTML5 / CSS3
Top Soft Skills
- Persistent curiosity to stay current with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Dependable work ethic to adhere to all timelines and schedules.
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with other non-technical team members.
- Passion for what you do with a positive and energetic “can-do” attitude.
Top Bonus Skills We Would Like To See
- Experience with Git or other VCS.
- Familiarity or experience with Shopify.
- Familiarity or experience with React and/or VueJS.
- Familiarity or experience with Gutenberg block development in WordPress.
- Familiarity with accessibility or internationalization.
- Familiarity with Core Web Vitals and SEO best practices.
Education, Certifications, and Qualifications
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree, in either design, development, or related field.
If you have a public GitHub or other code repository available, and are comfortable with sharing it, please include a link to it.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location Details:At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.This is.
We're looking for a great WordPress Web Developer to work with us. And we're a super cool place to work for and you'll gain a lot of experience.But, before we go on about what we're looking for, you must meet some qualifications or you'll be disqualified.
Position SummaryWeb developers fix technical problems and make improvements to internal development platforms, and perform administrative functions across all web properties. This is achieved by using independent local development ecosystems, version.
Aten Design Group is seeking a skilled WordPress Developer to work with our team. This is a freelance contract position. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.About AtenFounded in 2000, Aten Design Group is a web strategy, design,.
We are looking for a passionate generalist IT legend to join our team, one of Australia’s leading and growing children and adult talent agencies. More about us below! A healthy wage is on offer and we are open to part time or freelance remote working,.