We're looking for a great WordPress Web Developer to work with us. And we're a super cool place to work for and you'll gain a lot of experience.
But, before we go on about what we're looking for, you must meet some qualifications or you'll be disqualified immediately:
- You MUST be a US Citizen and live in the US. We will skip you if you don't live in the US.
- You MUST have WordPress, WooCommerce, Web Development, and Divi Experience (Because we will ask you WordPress, Divi and Development questions)
- We are NOT looking to work with another company
- You MUST be able to work between 10 AM EST to 4 PM EST Monday Through Friday (Sometimes later)
Ok... if you're qualified, let's talk about what we're looking for. These are required skills needed for this position:
- Web Languages: HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, MySQL
- Platform: WordPress
- Plugins/Themes: Divi, WooCommerce, Some Type of Forms Plugin, ACF
- Other: Custom Post Types
Nice to haves:
- Plugins: Formidable Forms, Pods.io
- Other Builders: Elementor
- Other Development: ReactJS, API Development, Git
- Design Software: Adobe XD, Figma
What we need is a person who is an actual web developer and knows how to code in PHP, MySQL, jQuery, JS, CSS and HTML. Our company prides itself in being a web development company that can create pretty much anything. We're a pretty chill bunch and love what we do. So if you're a coder who knows WordPress, WooCommerce, ACF, Custom Post Types, and Divi, you'll fit in and be challenged.
This position is for US Citizens only and it's Remote. Here are the other requirements we have for the position:
- This is a contract position and you must have your own equipment
- You'll be required to be in our daily stand up meeting every morning at 10 AM EST to get your daily tasks
- You must be a team player and be able to work with other developers
- You must be available throughout the day (At least 10-4 PM EST), as our clients throw tasks at us without warning
- You will need to be able to think on your feet and create solutions
- Writing code and using tools the correct way, like Divi, is extremely important
- Currently, we're offering around 20-30 hours a week but this could increase quickly
- Lastly, this job is posted at $15-20 an hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- WordPress: 2 years (Required)
- Real Divi: 2 years (Required)
- WooCommerce: 2 years (Required)
- ACF: 2 years (Required)
- Custom Post Types: 2 years (Required)
- Formidable Forms: 1 year (Preferred)
- PODS.io: 1 year (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe XD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Figma: 1 year (Preferred)
- Elementor: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location Details:At GoDaddy the future of work looks different for each team. Some teams work in the office full-time, others have a hybrid arrangement (they work remotely some days and in the office some days) and some work entirely remotely.This is.
Job DescriptionTower Marketing is seeking an experienced (3+ years) web developer to join our development team in building engaging, cutting-edge websites for our diverse clientele. This candidate will need to push the bounds of today’s coding trends.
Position SummaryWeb developers fix technical problems and make improvements to internal development platforms, and perform administrative functions across all web properties. This is achieved by using independent local development ecosystems, version.
Aten Design Group is seeking a skilled WordPress Developer to work with our team. This is a freelance contract position. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.About AtenFounded in 2000, Aten Design Group is a web strategy, design,.
We are looking for a passionate generalist IT legend to join our team, one of Australia’s leading and growing children and adult talent agencies. More about us below! A healthy wage is on offer and we are open to part time or freelance remote working,.