Are you fed up with the same routine, day in, day out… wake up, work, eat, rinse, repeat… yawn… dreaming of making a change, making a difference and doing something you enjoy from anywhere in the world you fancy?
Stop dreaming about tomorrow, start making a difference today. Join our team and be the hero you’ve always known yourself to be!
You’ll be working on various WordPress projects across WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs. We power and host websites used by millions of users every single day.
THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
- Supporting our awesome members and customers
- Hanging out in the WordPress.org forums – being massively friendly, helpful and useful
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Co-ordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff
- Being an active part of the Incsub team
- Sharing cat photos, amusing videos, and animated gifs
Location, is unimportant, as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed, passionate, and know your WordPress.
Reach for the skies, we have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
- Love people and love yourself!
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress
- Along with amazingly great communication skills, ideally you’ll be a native English speaker, but we’re flexible on that
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Love impressive response times, typing speed (it matters) and the ability to really bang good stuff out
- Ability to code using PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS
- You will be provided with all of the tools, support, and backing you need to get the job done
- Offer very attractive working conditions for the right candidate
- 28 days paid leave per annum (up to 35 days)
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences
- Long service leave (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for a while
- Up to 2 months salary bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budgets every three years, the longer you serve, the higher the budget
- General expenses budget yearly, the longer you work, the more you get
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
CMG Landscape Architecture, a leading landscape design studio in California, is seeking a highly motivated full-time Marketing Assistant. An ideal candidate has a passion for design (both AEC and graphic design), excellent writing and editing skills,.
More jobs by this company
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service, and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
Who wants to work with a company that has created some of the world’s most popular WordPress plugins, launched a powerful hosting service and is one of the oldest and most well-established WordPress companies around. You do? Cool. Keep reading.We’re.
We are looking for QA WordPress plugin tester, to work with us full-time testing challenging, interesting, cool new stuff.RESPONSIBILITIES:For this role, you will provide beta testing for all plugin and service releases. This includes user testing, functionality.
We are on the hunt for some epic talent to join our CampusPress family.You’ll be working on various WordPress projects across WPMU DEV, CampusPress, and Edublogs.RESPONSIBILITIESThe role will involve:Providing support by email to our Edublogs and CampusPress.