The Independent Contractor salesperson (IC) should be a freelance writer and perform similar work elsewhere writing blog entries related to the childcare industry.
- professional and clear writing skills
- ability to work as an independent contractor (e.g. LLC or sole proprietor a plus)
- WordPress familiarity in order to create and manage articles.
This is an independent contractor position paying $75 for each blog article (500 words) and 2-4 brief social media posts (250 words) supporting the article. All writing should help to promote company services. Schedule may vary between monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly.
If you like to write and have knowledge / experience in the childcare industry, are interested in earning extra money working from home, this could be the opportunity for you.
Example articles can be found on our website under "blog".
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $75.00 per month
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: