We are looking for a WordPress Developer to assist in selecting a new theme for our new website. You will work with us to select a new WordPress theme that suits our site structure. We expect this project to least 3-6 months.
- Move our site into a new theme and add features & pages as requested.
- Update images, icons, etc.
- Replicate our designs exactly into the new theme
- Make recommendations on UX of website to improve user experience and conversions
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- 5 years experience in WordPress
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites for desktop, mobile and tablet
- Experience building high-scale websites with the WordPress CMS, including themes, child-themes, plug-in and add-on development
- Experience optimizing WordPress sites for speed. Specifically, CWV (Core web vitals), PSI (Page Speed Insights), Lighthouse.
- Experience with editing photos and compressing images.
- Be detail-oriented and work quickly to meet deadlines.
- Eye for modern design
- Zoom calls are required for this position
- Fluent in English
Please provide some examples of WordPress websites that you have coded in your cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: