- Build responsive websites that function perfectly on any device or browser size
- Perform cross-browser compatibility tests and iterate to work through the bugs
- Collaborate with both UX/UI Web Designers and Backend Developer to bridge the gap – between graphical design and technical implementation in order to complete projects, websites, platforms and other web experiences.
- Breathe life into user interface by integrating completed designs and code using WordPress
- Optimize application for optimum speed and scalability
- Learn new technologies and share your ideas with team members
- Complete understanding of the WordPress core software and its functions at the code level.
- Experience building WordPress themes/plugins.
- Mastery of WordPress coding and security best practices.
- Hands on experience with the following:
- Experience with less or sass frameworks
- Solid command of responsive layouts
- 3+ years of working in the agency industry
- Testing experience (a plus)
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Zero intimidation of new technologies and ability to self-teach quickly yourself on the fly
- Ability to communicate positively and honestly
- Strong work ethic and reliability
If this resonates with you, please feel free to apply! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting