We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design, and layout of our clients websites. We are looking for a Web developer that is an Expert in Wordpress, Woo Commerce, and many types of backend builders, such as, WP Bakery, Advada, Elementor and more.
***NOTE WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HIRE AN AGENCY TO SUB OUT TALENT***
Responsibilities include handling all the website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function. Must know how to Troubleshoot Plugins quickly.
The role is responsible for designing, coding, and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layouts/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/PHP/JAVA practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Strong communication skills are key in this role
- Must be an Expert in WooCommerce and Shipping Calculations
- Must be Efficient in Wordpress and the Backend of Wordpress
- Must be knowledgeable about Page Builders such as Elementor, Avada, etc.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process, Advanced Knowledge a Plus
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly, and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- You can work remotely
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $50.00 per hour
- On call
- Web design: 1 year (Required)
- CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Description: Rule29 is a creative digital agency specializing in brand, website design and development, creative strategy and marketing. We are dedicated to creating a collaborative environment where we create our best work and provide innovative solutions for our clients.We are.
Flexible Hours, Competitive Pay, & Telecommute!Novastar Prep is a highly respected fast-growing Private Tutoring, Test Prep, and Supplemental Educational Services provider. Founded by socially conscious teachers and parents, Novastar Prep is built on the foundational beliefs
Green Group Studio (GGS) is a graphic design, website development and Internet marketing agency that specializes in custom website design, programming, and SEO. With an award-winning team and an environmental focus, GGS is a premier boutique design agency. Our studio is located i
Come join us and become our newest Senior Front End & WordPress Developer.What we need from youYou'll directly code and develop custom websites and web experiences using WordPress and other technologies. As a senior developer and team lead, we'll look to you to help drive our
Full-Stack Developer (WordPress), Global NewsToronto, ON, Canada Virtual Req #1470 Thursday, July 29, 2021Division: Global News & Radio, Digital TechnologyStatus: Full timeLocation: Toronto / Remote. (Remote applicants must reside in Canada and have valid Canadian work autho