WORDPRESS WEB DEVELOPER
Member of Integrated Media Services Team
Reports to: Digital Interactive Director
Status: Regular Full Time, Exempt
LOVE & COMPANY
Love & Company, based in Frederick, Maryland, is a national leader in senior living marketing, research, branding, advertising and sales management. We take pride in having a top-notch team of creative marketing professionals with extensive experience in their specific areas of expertise as well as senior living.
The WordPress Web Developer will help support the IMS Digital Interactive team in the creation of web and digital products. The ideal candidate will be highly familiar with working in WordPress + Divi and translating design mock-ups into fully functional websites and landing pages.
This position will be less focused on design, and more on the back-end site set-up and development of digital deliverables. Applicants should be able to take on quick-turn projects as needed, troubleshoot technical problems with little oversight, and collaborate well with other team members to work towards a common goal. We are looking for someone with the majority of the skills listed, but also willing to learn those which they have limited experience in.
- Develop usable, functional, and responsive solutions for websites, landing pages, homepage/navigation elements, as well as other digital assets
- Work collaboratively with designers and directors to develop a library of reusable templates and modules to increase efficiency
- Ensure the digital work is optimized across all browsers and platforms, with a focus on accessibility, responsiveness, security, and tracking
- Back-end setup and development: translating Figma mockups into a working WordPress + Divi websites and landing pages (using presets, global modules, installing plug-ins etc.)
- Test and troubleshoot issues on landing pages and websites
- Understand client requirements, and provide technical advice to clients in a simple way that is easy to comprehend
- API bridge/plugin setup (specifically between Gravity Forms in WordPress and CRMs).
- API plugin development experience a huge plus
- Setup of Google Tag Manager / Google Analytics
- Collaborate with media to troubleshoot tracking issues when needed
- Conduct ongoing security, maintenance, audits, and updates to existing client sites
- Analyze website and landing page performance, and make recommendations for how to better optimize based on findings
- Suggest and conduct A/B tests to continually improve results and performance
- Ensure websites and pages are SEO optimized and ADA compliant
- Provide estimates on scope of work for projects to maintain accuracy in client billing
- Ensure time-tracking falls within the project scope
- Creation and maintenance of internal SOPs and client training documents
- Occasionally assist with the creation of HTML emails/templates
This is mid-level position in integrated media services on the digital team. The individual should have the following experience and capabilities:
- High level of experience working within WordPress, ideally using Divi (using presets, global modules, etc.)
- Comfortable working with APIs to connect applications (i.e., WordPress to CRM)
- Ability to solve technical problems with little to no oversight
- Work well with designers and other team members
- Open acceptance of art direction and feedback
- Experience working in iterative/QA environments, where testing is a requirement
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Excellent project and time management skills to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Understanding of web accessibility and SEO
- Experience updating websites to maintain ADA compliance is a plus
- A good eye for balance, color, typography, and other design principles is a plus
- Work experience in an agency setting is desired
To apply, please submit online at: https://loveandcompany.com/careers/:
- A detailed letter explaining why you are interested in the position, the strengths and benefits you can bring to the firm, and the experience you have in the above areas
- Your resume
- Your salary requirements
NOTE: Resumes will ONLY be accepted with a cover letter and salary requirements.
Love & Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About chloédigitalchloédigital are the leading tech partner to influencers, since 2014.Our influencer growth platform, CD World, provides influencers with the business strategy & tech tools to scale their content-based businesses.We are trusted by influencers th
The CompanySharedTEAMS is a marketing services company that focuses on providing an extremely flexible work environment.We are also a deadline-based team (no set work hours) with very few scheduled meetings and no in-office commitments. Our team takes work flexibility seriously..
OverviewTrellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single mission: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused companies succeed through strategy, design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarte
The CompanySharedTEAMS is a marketing services company that focuses on providing an extremely flexible work environment. We are also a deadline-based team (no set work hours) with very few scheduled meetings and no in-office commitments. Our team takes work flexibility seriously.
What is the job?We are looking for a Full Stack WordPress Developer who has Front-End JS, CSS, and Back-End PHP skills. Our ideal developer is someone who can problem solve and create solutions. And here's the big one... We heavily utilize Divi, so you MUST have Divi experience.W