At Better With Physical Therapy, we help people find happiness by guiding them to become the strongest and most pain free version of themselves.
The reality is, to find this happiness, they need to be able to find us first. If you are able to effectively connect with people who need our help, you will be part of a team who changes people's lives.
Our established and growing concierge style physical therapy practice is seeking a qualified Marketing Assistant to assist with the following:
- Managing ongoing established client relationships so that we can meet their needs as they arise to help them live each day to the fullest
- Reaching new sources of clients to help them move better, feel better and live better.
- Nurturing them to ultimately be able to convert them into active paying clients in a matter of weeks to months to years.
- Being part of a team that turns new and existing clients into raving fans who go out and tell others about the life changing things that we have done for them thereby increasing word of mouth so we can help even more people.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the confidence and initiative to take ideas presented and run with them
- Can effectively communicate with supervisors as well as those who support marketing efforts.
- Has a team mentality and can coordinate others on the team in marketing efforts.
- Is able to hold yourself accountable to measurable goals / standards and be results driven.
- Will be able to manage time appropriately to be able to create, manage and deliver work products on deadlines.
- Is laser focused on being able to produce content without requiring re-writes or double work.
- Can to accept constructive feedback / coaching as well as provide feedback / coaching
The Marketing Assistant would be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Print marketing including magazine articles and postcard campaigns.
- Email engagement through use of our CRM.
- Social media engagement with both paid ads as well as routine organic posting.
- Basic updating of information on our Wordpress platform website.
- Heading up monthly problem / solution campaigns which genuinely help the general public.
- Working from and improving our yearly marketing calendar
- Being a liaison to our outsourced Google Ads team.
- Face to face marketing including meeting with potential referral sources / live community engagement.
Experience or technical requirements would include:
- Strong command of effective writing such that the reader feels that you are speaking directly to them.
- excellent awareness of grammar and spelling.
- Management of Facebook Ads Manager as well as back end of other social media marketing programs.
- Able to navigate and comprehend Google Ads Dashboards
- Understanding of Customer Relationship Management Software. (We use KEAP)
- Be your own art director with tools such as Canva, Vistaprint, Adobe Premier, Shutterstock
- Video editing and posting
- Management of YouTube Channel
- Your experience and willingness to learn are not necessarily tied to previous completion of a college degree. We will not limit you as long as you do not limit yourself.
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement program
- Work remotely. Flexible schedule if deemed capable.
- Ongoing support / training in the varied aspects of marketing specific to physical therapy would be provided.
- Lots of opportunities to learn and broaden your experience including continuing education and travel.
- Related tuition reimbursement
I hope that you are interested in this opportunity. Please send me an email and let's get the conversation going. My name is Matthew. I look forward to meeting you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $23.00 - $27.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About chloédigitalchloédigital are the leading tech partner to influencers, since 2014.Our influencer growth platform, CD World, provides influencers with the business strategy & tech tools to scale their content-based businesses.We are trusted by influencers th
The CompanySharedTEAMS is a marketing services company that focuses on providing an extremely flexible work environment.We are also a deadline-based team (no set work hours) with very few scheduled meetings and no in-office commitments. Our team takes work flexibility seriously..
OverviewTrellis is a full-service eCommerce agency with a single mission: make commerce simple. We help growth-focused companies succeed through strategy, design, development, and performance-based marketing services. As an award-winning, remote-first organization with headquarte
The CompanySharedTEAMS is a marketing services company that focuses on providing an extremely flexible work environment. We are also a deadline-based team (no set work hours) with very few scheduled meetings and no in-office commitments. Our team takes work flexibility seriously.
What is the job?We are looking for a Full Stack WordPress Developer who has Front-End JS, CSS, and Back-End PHP skills. Our ideal developer is someone who can problem solve and create solutions. And here's the big one... We heavily utilize Divi, so you MUST have Divi experience.W