- Daily administrative tasks to ensure functionality and coordination of department’s activities.
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts in line with brand guidelines.
- Assist in preparing monthly email newsletters.
Assist in the organization of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Podcast Experience
- Proven experience with the above responsibilities.
- Ability to research technical accounting topics and write about them in a way small to medium size business owners can understand.
- Excellent overall writing skills delivered in a professional yet friendly tone. Our goal is to keep a professional tone while remaining. approachable and easy to understand for our target business owners.
- Impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of our client base and what motivates them online.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- High comprehension of software like Google Docs, Infusionsoft, and WordPress.
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices.
- Exquisite communication and people skills.
- Experience with podcast production and distribution is preferred.
Familiarity with entrepreneurs/small businesses.
About PJS & Co. CPAs:
We specialize in growth and profitability for businesses over $1 million. While we deliver typical accounting compliance services, our core service is business acceleration. We specialize in many different industries including IT & tech, dental and medical, legal, insurance, real estate, and construction.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
ORGANIZATIONEndgame360 is a fast-growing digital media company that today runs Showbiz Cheat Sheet, Sportscasting, Remoter.Co, and MotorBiscuit. A creative organization at its core, Endgame360’s primary goal is to delight its millions of monthly readers with high-quality co
Are you..Energetic?Determined?Driven?Creative?Marketing focused?Currently critiquing this post for content and improvements?Perfect! As you can see, we need YOU!Our Marketing Coordinator is responsible for creating and managing company marketing content across multiple platforms;
Larson Law, PLLC is seeking a digital marketing specialist with quality experience in SEO, including Google analytics, keyword planner, SemRush, Wordpress. Experience with graphic design and social media advertising is a plus. This position will be completely remote but the firm.
Your Role:As a Web Project Manager, you will serve as the day-to-day contact for key new accounts. You will be expected to manage website builds while building a strong rapport with your clients. Being a personable and skilled communicator is imperative for this position in addit
Join the hundreds of talented and innovative team members who are making an impact every day at California Times, incorporating Los Angeles Times and San Diego Union-Tribune, two of the most iconic media brands in the nation. Whether you love to tell compelling stories or want to